Search results

1. BlueComet

TRADE Dark Horizon - (Need Artist, Programmer, Writer)

Engine: RMMV Synopsis: Dark Horizon is the story of Silas, a young man from a rural village called Mapledale. Silas’ life is turned upside-down when a comet lands near Mapledale on the day of an important festival. During the night, Silas forges a bond with a mysterious extraplanar entity...
  2. BlueComet

RMMV Dark Horizon - BCS (DEMO)

DARK HORIZON by Blue Comet Studios SECTION A: SYNOPSIS Hi, my name is Dakota. I am the Artistic Director of Blue Comet Studios and of Dark Horizon. Our purpose in putting our game on this forum is to help drive hype toward our game and get some much-needed feedback on it. If you have any...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This little brat (my nephew) just invent a new way of enjoying his orange juice by pouring it inside of used perfume bottle and sprayed it to his mouth...
Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that
My new level features a Jellyfish character who cannot love, because he electrocutes everything he touches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackosmiles