Search results

1. WizzyT

Importing Time Fantasy

Greetings everyone, I've just purchased the Time Fantasy: Ships pack and I'm looking to import it into RPG Maker MV. I've got the A5 West Tileset and TileB added in correctly (I assume) Should I be using the other TimeFantasy tiles from the original pack? By using the A5 west set on Layer...
  2. WizzyT

Thalzon's MV Battlers

Stunning!
  3. WizzyT

Maximum Map size

Is there anyway to increase the current maximum world size? As it stands my imported project uses a World map of 500x400. When I attempt to edit my world map properties it resets back to 256x256
  4. WizzyT

VX Ace to MV Converter

Receiving an error when I try to run the game in VX Ace Script 'AceMVConverter' line 10: NameError occurred uninitialized constant DEGICA::CONVERT::DataManager
  5. WizzyT

favorit stephen king books

I Really haven't read much from Stephen King the few books I did try to read of his didn't interest me. I will however get round to reading his Dark Tower set. I did manage to read "Under the Dome" and it was fantastic.
  6. WizzyT

Tales of Series

For those interested we are expecting an announcement of some sorts at the Japan Expo in Paris regarding Tales, Livestream beginning now. http://www.uk.namcob...xpo-live-stream Edit: Xillia localisation has been confirmed for EU/NA - 2013.
  7. WizzyT

The Only Videogame You Need

Final Fantasy 9, Chrono Trigger or Civ 5
  8. WizzyT

Your Favourite Video Game Villain~

Sephiroth or Kefka
  9. WizzyT

Favorite Video Game Series

1. Tales of Series 2. Final Fantasy 3. Civilisation 4. Legend of Zelda 5. Pokemon
  10. WizzyT

Recommend a book/series

I'd highly recommend the following Fantasy Series The Wheel of Time - Robert Jordan Its been going since 1990 and will see the final book released Next year, Very gripping books well worth a read. The following sets by Robin Hobb (All in the same world and linked) Farseer Trilogy Liveship...
  11. WizzyT

Games you wanted to play but never did

Just had a quick look and found the 3 ROMS with Translation but I've never really looked in Saturn Emulation. As you mentioned though I have heard it's pretty terrible due to the awkward architecture behind the Saturn.
  12. WizzyT

I have Shining Force 3 on the Saturn but still refuse to play it, I don't want to ruin it by being unable to play Scenario 2 and 3.
  13. WizzyT

Do it.... Do it now!
  14. WizzyT

What's your top 10 favorite video games of all time?

1. Final Fantasy 6 2. Lufia 2 3. Zelda: Link to the Past 4. Goldeneye 5. Chrono Trigger 6. Final Fantasy 9 7. Tales of Symphonia 8. Tales of Vesperia 9. Silver 10. BLue Dragon.
  15. WizzyT

What computer/console do you use for gaming? Why?

Currently only really using my PC for Gaming (SC2 and WoW). I have each system however just no TV to play them on (TV died few weeks back).
  16. WizzyT

Tales of Series

I've been crushed time and time again, especially coming from a position in the industry. The stories I have heard from various heads of companies is insane in regards to localising specific titles or starting the process for other companies and then it falling through.
  17. WizzyT

Tales of Series

They have some pre translated pieces in the game already along with the place holders for multiple languages so I can keep my fingers crossed just now. Pascal's voice acting was stunning I have to admit despite me disliking the character.
  18. WizzyT

The E3 2012

Very few things grabbed my attention at E3. Watch Dogs was probably my highlight. Squares Tech Demo for the new Luminous engine was pretty though :) . The guys from the office who went said the Wii-U was "nothing special, just a Wii in HD"
  19. WizzyT

A Re-introduction :)

Thanks Lunarea :) It's on there currently :) , 2mil + Copies sold.
  20. WizzyT

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

I really can't wait for this. Anything to do with Studio Ghibli I adore,

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This little brat (my nephew) just invent a new way of enjoying his orange juice by pouring it inside of used perfume bottle and sprayed it to his mouth...
Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintminstrel