Search results

1. The Mighty Palm

As stranger said, historically a lot of men were executed for being witches as well. I'd imagine...

As stranger said, historically a lot of men were executed for being witches as well. I'd imagine you already have read the Malleus Malificarum given your games title, but if by some chance you havent the book has a section dedicated to male witches. Idk if that's a theme you want to explore in...
  2. The Mighty Palm

from twitter: Therapist: and what do we do with our trauma? Me: give it to a character Character: NO

from twitter: Therapist: and what do we do with our trauma? Me: give it to a character Character: NO
  3. The Mighty Palm

It took me 6 retries to get the color of Yoshi I wanted. 30 mins of recording. 30 mins of voice...

It took me 6 retries to get the color of Yoshi I wanted. 30 mins of recording. 30 mins of voice work. Probably another 20 mins of waiting in between takes. But finally I got him...
  4. The Mighty Palm

@standardplayer I'm not saying that (I even said it was a travesty of a comic) I'm saying that...

@standardplayer I'm not saying that (I even said it was a travesty of a comic) I'm saying that because the author is not all there that Sonichu is an easy target. It's a bad comic. Absolutely. But to constantly bash something like that is too easy and feels a little like bullying imo. People...
  5. The Mighty Palm

@standardplayer ever heard of YIIK? Same horrible writing and angry "misunderstood" author but...

@standardplayer ever heard of YIIK? Same horrible writing and angry "misunderstood" author but without the guilt of mocking a mentally unwell individual.
  6. The Mighty Palm

@The Stranger I'd recommend watching "Down the Rabbit Hole" on Sonichu. Theres way more to it...

@The Stranger I'd recommend watching "Down the Rabbit Hole" on Sonichu. Theres way more to it than it being a furry thing. It's a travesty of a comic without a doubt but the circumstances surrounding it are a bit sad and complicated.
  7. The Mighty Palm

Bird real estate is also interesting. One room, no bed no bath? Great. We'll take it. Nice place...

Bird real estate is also interesting. One room, no bed no bath? Great. We'll take it. Nice place to raise a family.
  8. The Mighty Palm

Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses...

Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
  9. The Mighty Palm

I could see this being a successful fad with children. Kind of like Zoo-pals, plates shaped like...

I could see this being a successful fad with children. Kind of like Zoo-pals, plates shaped like animals. Cant really see it catching on with adults though... but still if this isnt already a thing maybe market this.
  10. The Mighty Palm

Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds...

Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
  11. The Mighty Palm

Depends on how you word it I think. Emphasize the eerie, surreal nature of an inanimate object...

Depends on how you word it I think. Emphasize the eerie, surreal nature of an inanimate object come to life. The peculiarity of a woman in flight through means unnatural. If you can take it seriously, then it can be serious. If you cant find a way to word it that doesnt sound silly then there...
  12. The Mighty Palm

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@Yougotsomechocolate yes I did. Thanks ^ ^
  13. The Mighty Palm

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Some screenshots from my hobby-project:
  14. The Mighty Palm

It truly is a valley of plenty

It truly is a valley of plenty
  15. The Mighty Palm

Year of the Rat. Plague in China. Hmmm...

Year of the Rat. Plague in China. Hmmm...
  16. The Mighty Palm

Wow, just gonna roast my update game like that? Brutal.

Wow, just gonna roast my update game like that? Brutal.
  17. The Mighty Palm

Aw I thought it was gonna be Andrea Boccelli

Aw I thought it was gonna be Andrea Boccelli
  18. The Mighty Palm

Luckily kiwis are super safe.

Luckily kiwis are super safe.
  19. The Mighty Palm

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
  20. The Mighty Palm

His eyes are a bit too far apart, aren't they?

His eyes are a bit too far apart, aren't they?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This little brat (my nephew) just invent a new way of enjoying his orange juice by pouring it inside of used perfume bottle and sprayed it to his mouth...
Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintminstrel