Search results

1. lemongreen

IGMC and November Goals and Progress Thread

Well, I don't think I'll be finishing much of anything. Didn't really have much time over the break to work, and on top of that I'm now sick again. I think I'll just work on a fun little personal project before turning back to one of my long term games, mostly because I'm also looking forward to...
  2. lemongreen

Well, clearly I have been overdoing it a bit because I got sick. :rswt Hopefully (now that I've rested for a bit and don't feel completely out of it) I can cram everything that needs done over Thanksgiving break (I do get a good portion of the week off, but I'm guessing most of it will be spent...
  3. lemongreen

Got a good start (restart?) going, now. Still don’t really have a full plot, but I’m leaning towards a mystery idea so it won’t matter too much if everything isn’t ready right away. I’ve so far decided to go with using a guy and his dog as the protags for the adventure (so far just named Guy and...
  4. lemongreen

I've started getting a bit overwhelmed and falling behind on doing things, so I'm considering sidelining my project and doing just an extremely simple project for the IGMC no matter how other people feel about it. I'm thinking instead of an RPG (because my hangups are mostly with the database)...
  5. lemongreen

For today I mostly worked on mechanics (so no screenshots to show for it) though I did decide to just drop the idea of using busts for any of the characters. It was starting to get more tedious than it was worth (plus for most of the scenes where I was worried about getting emotion across I...
  6. lemongreen

I don't think I got around to updating yesterday. I got a couple maps that I need for cut scenes done, but for today I didn't really add much work beyond that (I kind of realized that might happen because today was a pretty long day)
  7. lemongreen

@Guardinthena I tend to reuse/resize a lot of tiles, especially since I have a pretty sizable backlog of both official resource packs and stuff from sites that aren't really around anymore. So yeah, it's just resized (some tiles look better than others) To the update for today, I at least got...
  8. lemongreen

Finally got the titlescreen looking the way I want (for the most part; I'd like to have a credit option, but I'm thinking of having a video for that so I'd have to look into how to code that) I also decided to change the opening. It might make the whole thing a little longer (and it's certainly...
  9. lemongreen

@Elissiaro If there's going to be busts, I'd say the size is fine, but otherwise with little to no movement on a map that small a scene would drive me crazy as a player with no way to tell who was talking. That and zooming in on a map that size can make it look somewhat distorted. That's just my...
  10. lemongreen

Got the menu (mostly) done (only have the equip screen left, though I have some free time this weekend so it shouldn't be that hard) Other than that, today was a long day so I'm gonna go collapse and get some sleep.
  11. lemongreen

Managed to finish the map I started yesterday, then started mapping the menu (unfortunately I didn't get it completely finished tonight or else I'd show it off) Other than that I got a little bit more balancing done and managed to find some decent enough enemies I can use for the time being...
  12. lemongreen

I got a bit more done with the battle system today, but got a bit hung up on mapping (but should go a bit faster now that I'm in a bit of a better groove with it) I hope that by the end of this week I'll have a good portion of the maps done and be able to focus on just the mechanics and story...
  13. lemongreen

Managed to get a fair bit done. The characters are still a bit rough, but I've got plenty of time to work the edges out on that. I did manage to get the battle system mostly shaped the way I want it (now to get the database together so it functions properly enough) The only thing I'm not sue on...
  14. lemongreen

I was actually planning on being a bit of a "rebel" for nanowrimo this year and work on a game instead, but this is a bit of a better excuse reason. I'm leaning towards doing a bit of a more generic RPG just to get something out, though I do have a few other ideas. My only goal is to have...
  15. lemongreen

FREE Veyrra (a Sci-fi Fantasy RPG)

Still looking for some help with this. I fixed up the opening post with a little more information if that helps anyone.
  16. lemongreen

Share Your Mental Illnesses!

I'm diagnosed epileptic and I've struggled with anxiety and depression for a great deal of my life. A little more uncomfortable to admit is I also struggle a bit with suicidal thoughts (not currently, but more than I'd like) Obviously epilepsy makes playing video games a little... interesting...
  17. lemongreen

Game & Map Screenshots 10

@Puruiro Actually the light over the throne is the brightest (not counting the one from the chandler; I could take that out but then I'd have to rebalanced the rest of the lighting because the rest of the room couldn't be seen) I'm also using a zoom script so not all of it will be seen at once...
  18. lemongreen

Game & Map Screenshots 10

I'm not entirely sure I have the mood right yet. (also there are supposed to be guards that I haven't placed yet)
  19. lemongreen

February Goals and Progress Thread

This month's goals: Post in here (great progress already) Finish mapping the second major area (and remapping for the areas left in the corrupted version :kaodes:) implement the rest of the beginning story Sprite work Learn more than just basic javascript (this is more of a really long term goal)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This little brat (my nephew) just invent a new way of enjoying his orange juice by pouring it inside of used perfume bottle and sprayed it to his mouth...
Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintminstrel