Search results

1. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

XP Sprites not allowed in RPG Maker VX Ace?

Well you can always do $XPSprite or !XPSprite (don't know the difference I think it's length and width though.
  2. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

does anyone know how to call a peice of a script

Go to SCRIPT under Advanced on page 3 in the events area  :)
  3. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

Separate these sprites?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows where there is a list of these characters: http://fayforest.sakura.ne.jp/chara_xpfull.jpg from Fayforest, when I tried they were all out of area plus all JPEG, anyone know where I can find them separate? Or if someone can do it then that's cool as well...
  4. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

It was never that name ;) But the longest name on the forum is easily...

It was never that name ;) But the longest name on the forum is easily: LongNammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme, seen him around?
  5. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

How to UNMARK forum as read?

Hi, I have been scrolling through the forums and the topic is white and I know that means "Marked as read." and I haven't read them, I have no idea how to mark in as unread I tried many things, I want it to be green and blue like the other topics but it didn't work any ideas? Thanks! :D  
  6. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

Broken Blog link

Now it's fixed.
  7. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

Broken Blog link

It just brings you back to this topic, that's not really fixed. :(
  8. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

Emergency Hardware Maintenance - 8:50 PM EST

Yeah, it was over within an hour, not at 10:30 :)
  9. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

What if you turn into a cutest chibi?

Actually it blinks, it doesn't wink. ;) Back to topic I am a chibi from...Amysaurus
  10. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

How do I make multiple actors disappear after a battle?

Do "Erase Event" after the battle, oh you might need to make a new page with the trigger.
  11. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

Non-White, Modern day Sprite characters (African American?)

If you still need it I can do an edit for you of a previous one, I remember a child sprite generator but can't remember where it was...Amy has a child base here: http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/22456-amysaurus-sprites/#entry155471 it can be colored and clothed. :)
  12. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

If you have any problems feel free to ask, after all that's one of the reasons why people come...

If you have any problems feel free to ask, after all that's one of the reasons why people come here :)
  13. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

Can I disable the Save option in the menu?

Or to get rid of the SAVE button do this: Go to the script editor, go under WINDOWS, go to Window_MenuCommand, line 40 where it says add_save_command delete that :)
  14. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

Help with a battle system

Here's an easy one that looks good, I use it and it's very easy :) http://www.gdunlimited.net/scripts/rpg-maker-xp/custom-battle-scripts/sideview-battle-system-tankentai-xp :)
  15. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

Most Frightening Game You've Ever Played...?

Five Nights At Freddie's... :O I get scared very easily and that is why i do not play these kinds of games, or watch horror movies...
  16. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

Changing Message Box Design?

Windowskin or this: http://galvs-scripts.com/category/rmvxa-scripts/audiovisual-effects/#post-514 :)
  17. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

Right here: :)

Right here: :)
  18. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

@Tai_MT: Spoiler for something here people!!!! If you give Skull Kid the skeleton mask (in...

@Tai_MT: Spoiler for something here people!!!! If you give Skull Kid the skeleton mask (in Ocarina Saria Firest) You can get a heart price from what I remember, and Also a wallet upgrade, been awhile since I played though. I liked child Link somewhat, but if he could use adult items then that...
  19. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

Same here, perfect sense, I hope everything is okay with you, your girlfriend, and everone else...

Same here, perfect sense, I hope everything is okay with you, your girlfriend, and everone else :) Maybe find something really fun to do and get your mind off your life for a bit. Also I worry like all the time. Stay positive :)
  20. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie

Amy's Artwork

Ah, I like it! Looks much cleaner and brighter now :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This little brat (my nephew) just invent a new way of enjoying his orange juice by pouring it inside of used perfume bottle and sprayed it to his mouth...
Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintminstrel