Search results

1. standardplayer

[MEDIA]

2. standardplayer

Yeah uh, I wasn't really a part of that....I never heard of Sonichu until like a year ago, I...

Yeah uh, I wasn't really a part of that....I never heard of Sonichu until like a year ago, I can't really help with that, bud. You could email Chris and offer your sympathies, I guess?
  3. standardplayer

Oh yeah, I've watched a good bit about Empress Theresa. Look up Temple OS sometime for another...

Oh yeah, I've watched a good bit about Empress Theresa. Look up Temple OS sometime for another fun rabbit hole XD
  4. standardplayer

You don't have to mock a mentally unwell individual to experience this. It's a horrible comic...

You don't have to mock a mentally unwell individual to experience this. It's a horrible comic. Saying it isn't would honestly be mocking the individual.
  5. standardplayer

Oh it's a thing. A sad, complex internet rabbit hole XD

Oh it's a thing. A sad, complex internet rabbit hole XD
  6. standardplayer

Can't wait for the next Sonichu

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
  7. standardplayer

Can't. Paper Industry Already Up In Flames!

Can't. Paper Industry Already Up In Flames!
  8. standardplayer

'Sink Market Sinks! Edible Eatery Eats Ebbing Kitchen Cornerstone!' Nice going @The Stranger...

'Sink Market Sinks! Edible Eatery Eats Ebbing Kitchen Cornerstone!' Nice going @The Stranger, now you just shook up the kitchen industry!
  9. standardplayer

It's genetic!

It's genetic!
  10. standardplayer

Oh, and it doesnt' in the video, but currently it lets you set pickup, drop, and 'while active'...

Oh, and it doesnt' in the video, but currently it lets you set pickup, drop, and 'while active' sound effects/bgs. The one in the video is like 1/3 done, obv no sound
  11. standardplayer

@GoodSelf LOL! I def thought about the puzzles, but it's kind of up to the user what it needs to...

@GoodSelf LOL! I def thought about the puzzles, but it's kind of up to the user what it needs to do. And you ended with a bang there, I respect that big time. @The Stranger lol nah, I'm not really good enough for people to pay me, but if I like the idea I do stuff for free sometimes. You know...
  12. standardplayer

Electro Swing - it's like a normal playground swing, but once you get up to a certain height, it...

Electro Swing - it's like a normal playground swing, but once you get up to a certain height, it electrocutes you.
  13. standardplayer

@The Stranger As one does

@The Stranger As one does
  14. standardplayer

I was working in a stripped down project, so I didn't have a lot of sprites to use XD Too lazy...

I was working in a stripped down project, so I didn't have a lot of sprites to use XD Too lazy to import them
  15. standardplayer

That's why I only listen to it wearing rubber headphones

That's why I only listen to it wearing rubber headphones
  16. standardplayer

No more than looking like a live fish

No more than looking like a live fish
  17. standardplayer

Ew I just status-jacked and projected. Sorry about that XD That actually would be super scary...

Ew I just status-jacked and projected. Sorry about that XD That actually would be super scary, if I were a passenger. I'm naturally suspicious anyway, so I'd be like 'No, or stop. Either no shortcut, or stop the vehicle, and I'm out"
  18. standardplayer

Lol we're not allowed to carry anything at all for self defense, and we have to operate a...

Lol we're not allowed to carry anything at all for self defense, and we have to operate a vehicle while passengers have free hands and often sit behind us. At least for taxis and rideshares, been WAY more cases of dangerous passengers than drivers, Plus passengers can freely make up allegations...
  19. standardplayer

I currently drive for a rideshare, that's the same thing I think when a passenger says "I know a...

I currently drive for a rideshare, that's the same thing I think when a passenger says "I know a shortcut"
  20. standardplayer

Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display...

Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This little brat (my nephew) just invent a new way of enjoying his orange juice by pouring it inside of used perfume bottle and sprayed it to his mouth...
Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintminstrel