Search results

1. LightofthedimVXA

Is there a new maker in development?

I've seen off-the-wall mentions of what seems like a new RPG Maker title after Ace, but I haven't seen it confirmed for sure. Does anyone know if there is another one on the way?
  2. LightofthedimVXA

Need a Save Point sprite made from this symbol

I need an animated save point made from this symbol if at all possible (VXAce). I made one with a flowing gradient, but the framerate on VXAce doesn't make it look right. It's either too fast or too slow. So I need a creative mind to maybe throw something together for me. This is the symbol...
  3. LightofthedimVXA

Light of the Dim VXA Needs a Scripting Partner!

Light of the Dim VXA (project found here: http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/5109-light-of-the-dim-playable-intro/) needs a scripter or two to help develop the game. I am really good at eventing, photoshop, story flow, etc., but I can NOT script to save my life. I need some expertise...
  4. LightofthedimVXA

Better Interiors (RTP-Edit, Better Aligned Furniture, Plants, Stairs and Roof Beams)

If you care about your mapping then you're probably like me, very annoyed by the way the indoor tilesets line up against the walls and such. Well, I took it upon myself to add a new tile that had the furniture such as beds, tables, barrels, stoves, etc. and make them align with the...
  5. LightofthedimVXA

Advanced World Map Tileset

--REMOVED--
  6. LightofthedimVXA

Light of the Dim VXA - Playable Intro

Some of you may have heard of this title already, although most of you probably have not. This project has been in development for several years, spanning across three different "makers" since it's inception. I apologize in advance for the lack of screenshots. I haven't converted most of my...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Gosh... Today seems too much like a good day to do nothing....

I need to keep myself focused...! :kaoback:
javascript'ing essentials.

So, what can I do solve this problem, guys? The plugin is MOG_Weather and I have several Yanfly plugins too.
This little brat (my nephew) just invent a new way of enjoying his orange juice by pouring it inside of used perfume bottle and sprayed it to his mouth...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinzBandicoot