Search results

1. Korokage

RPG Maker MV v1.3.5 Update

EDIT: Please delete this post, I am embarrassed at how blind I was.
  2. Korokage

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Hello. I was thinking about... very rude boss mechanics and I was wondering if this would be the correct if statement to use if I was, say, checking to see if someone was using a skill to heal someone: if (this.isSkill() && target.result().hpDamage < 0) EDIT: I hit post too soon! Additional...
  3. Korokage

First of all: Derp. How could I make such a beginner level mistake!? So, I very quickly adjusted the battle formula and uh.... that is still one hell of an error message. And since this is now beyond the scope of this thread, I'll bring up the topic of the error message some other time. For...
  4. Korokage

Okay so I experimented with the script call. I decided to make a skill that targets the user just to see if I could alter the opacity using a damage formula set to a.setOpacity(20). RPGMaker keeps telling me "undefined is not a function". So either I did something wrong, or I'd need a plugin to...
  5. Korokage

Ah, I suppose it would have helped if I had been a bit more specific about my needs. Sorry! Edit: Ooooh, that's a good point. My thought process was something like "random encounter, and the player doesn't see anything so they have to use certain skills to reveal the enemy" but that might...
  6. Korokage

I mean... I guess??? Not like it wouldn't be hard to switch between sprites/battler images even for enemies, so it'd be alright for the games I want to make. Not gonna lie, I was hoping that there'd be an easy way to do it, but alas I must take my work seriously. :P Thank you for your help.
  7. Korokage

Does anyone know if there's a javascript command that can alter the opacity of a battler in the battle scene? I kind of need invisible enemies that the player can interact with, so using the Appear Halfway thing isn't really an option for me.
  8. Korokage

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Looking over the plugin's help file, you can set an event's alert balloon as you set up the event to allow it to chase or flee the player. So you can make any individual event's alert balloon different if you take the time to do it. This means that there's no real need to make an entirely new...
  9. Korokage

Yanfly, while your Selection Control plugin is amazing, I noticed something a little off with the help file. The explanation for what the Cannot Select: All notetag does just... cuts off. It's the same way on the website. This is what it says: "All actions cannot select this battler unless...
  10. Korokage

So, about the State Categories plugin... is there someway of using it in conjunction with the +/- duration notetags in Buffs and States Core?
  11. Korokage

Is it possible to use Buff and State Core's state duration manipulation notetags in conjunction with State Categories? It'd be rather convenient as it'd make my vision of a Green Mage class a little easier to make.
  12. Korokage

Well, I mostly wanted to know for the sake of adding Unbreakable to stuff. I've had a bit of an itch to recreate a few DnD 5e mechanics in RPG Maker MV, and magic items are effectively unbreakable. Sooo... if i wanted a player to turn a normal sword into, say, a Flametounge, it'd be important to...
  13. Korokage

...Out of curiosity, if you have both Item Upgrade Slots and Item Durability, is it possible to use Item Upgrade Slots to affect an item's durability? Like say, making an upgrade item that can add the unbreakable notetag to a piece of equipment, or increasing an item's maximum durability.
  14. Korokage

MV succubus character sprite

!!! She's amazing! Thank you for sharing this with me.
  15. Korokage

MV succubus character sprite

Resource Type: Sprite set Maker Format: MV Art Style: RTP Description:  In VX Ace and VX the succubus enemy had character sprites and a face image, but in MV she sadly doesn't. I would appreciate it if someone could make a character sprite based on the succubus battler.
  16. Korokage

I took another look at the code after you said this and.... That's when I remembered that I had both a custom HP life steal AND a custom MP life steal. I had forgotten to do the fix on the custom MP life steal. And this is why we check ALL of our code ladies and gentlemen. Thank you...
  17. Korokage

I changed it to that. Now it manages to play the animation before spitting out the same error. I think I messed up some minor thing that I'm overlooking when I made the eval.
  18. Korokage

So, Yanfly, I decided to try out your Life Steal plugin since it would make a character concept of mine work SUPER great. I tried making a custom life steal rate for a skill that does more life steal if the target has a certain state. I managed to make the game spit out an "invalid left hand...
  19. Korokage

Iavra Minimap

I definitely had 4 people in the battle party, so it's probably some kind of conflict. Well that's a little inconvenient.
  20. Korokage

Iavra Minimap

Just thought I'd point out that there's a weird crash that happens during the battle scene when you use the minimap notetag on an actor and have yanfly's Party System and Skill Learn plugins running: TypeError: Cannot read property 'actor' of undefined...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In today's seminar:
Presenter: In the past, there was a saying, "One who has tuberculosis is doomed for life." But now-"
Everyone: *starts coughing in unision*
Gosh... Today seems too much like a good day to do nothing....

I need to keep myself focused...! :kaoback:
javascript'ing essentials.

So, what can I do solve this problem, guys? The plugin is MOG_Weather and I have several Yanfly plugins too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinzBandicoot