Search results

1. Sated

Engalia: Before The Wager

ENGALIA: BEFORE THE WAGER A PREQUEL TO ENGALIA: THE WAGER! ...::: Storyline and Setting :::... Engalia, a nation steeped in ancient lore that's dotted with uncountable ruins from civilisations passed. Flanked to the north by uninhabitable, snow-covered tundra, and to the south by arid...
  2. Sated

"Demi" Skill

In RM2K/3, the database doesn't allow you to make a skill deal damage to a target based on the target's maximum HP (commonly known as Demi in the Final Fantasy series). You could make a Demi skill using a switch-dependent skill, but that won't allow the player to select a target in the normal...
  3. Sated

Custom Random Encounter System

Introduction   There is a pretty big problem with the normal random encounter system that comes with the RPGMaker programs, and that's that the system will allow the player to get into an encounter the very next step after they've just come out of an encounter. This is very frustrating for the...
  4. Sated

Sore Losers: Riot Grrrl

SORE LOSERS: RIOT GRRRL NOMINATED "MOST PROMISING DEMO", 2010 MISAOS NOMINATED "BEST INTERFACE", 2010 MISAOS ...::: What People Are Saying :::... "Ever played an RPGMaker 2003 game where you almost forgot you were playing an RPGMaker 2003 game...
  5. Sated

Engalia: The Wager

ENGALIA: THE WAGER RPGMAKER.NET "RM VENTURE" ONE WEEK CONTEST GAME, FEBRUARY 2014! WON A "BADGE OF BEAUTY" FOR AESTHETICS IN THE CONTEST! WON A "BADGE OF TALES" FOR STORYTELLING IN THE CONTEST! ...::: What People Are Saying :::... "The RTP characters never looked so good. This...
  6. Sated

Frog, The Collector

FROG, THE COLLECTOR ...::: What People Are Saying :::... "Because Frogs F@#%ing LOVE Fruit" - halibabica "After playing the updated version of the game (with levels!), I can see that Frog, the Collector has become a much better game... While the gameplay is still rather simple, it is much...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In today's seminar:
Presenter: In the past, there was a saying, "One who has tuberculosis is doomed for life." But now-
Everyone: *starts coughing in unision*
Gosh... Today seems too much like a good day to do nothing....

I need to keep myself focused...! :kaoback:
javascript'ing essentials.

So, what can I do solve this problem, guys? The plugin is MOG_Weather and I have several Yanfly plugins too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xav1t0