Search results

1. aniaaous

How to intensifier the blur in the battel backgournd

So i really don't want to use battelbacks i kinda like the blur is there anyway to intensifier it ? like make it stronger ?!
  2. aniaaous

exporting to android

hi to all i'm having a very annoying and weird problem when i export to android when i export its says failed to load some files while i have them in the www directory with the same capital later and all ? for those that succeed exporting to android any tip ? did that alredy happen ?
  3. aniaaous

HELP with in game info

i kind need help on how to display tips or just random info to the player like "x joind the group " or " you can do x by doing x " i was thinking about making the screen background blury and make the text in blue with a bigger size but i have no idea how to make so your help would be very...
  4. aniaaous

sv_weapons

hi all ! how i'm i supposed to change trp weapons ?! i want to use this https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/whtdragons-joke-weapons-now-with-regular-weapons-too.59777/
  5. aniaaous

combat system

i kind of need help with my combat system so i realy hate battlebacks and i dont want to use them what if i just leave it like this in the screen ? is it okay ? do you recommend anything ?
  6. aniaaous

background parallax problem

so its my first attempt to put a parallax background and i have a problem with the image repeating it self is there anyway to fix this without changing the resolution of the image it will get ugly if i make it any higher
  7. aniaaous

how are you going tonight

I should be working on my project, but hey, anything distract you when you work to do right? :') how did you end up here anyway? in the rpg maker world .-. ;3
  8. aniaaous

noob question

i'm trying to make a quest wall for my project and i just need to ask question! in the event sections is ther any way for the event wich in 2nd page to go back to the first one ?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In today's seminar:
Presenter: In the past, there was a saying, "One who has tuberculosis is doomed for life." But now-
Everyone: *starts coughing in unision*
Gosh... Today seems too much like a good day to do nothing....

I need to keep myself focused...! :kaoback:
javascript'ing essentials.

So, what can I do solve this problem, guys? The plugin is MOG_Weather and I have several Yanfly plugins too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xav1t0