Search results

1. I challenge you!

SanZhang RavenBlueIndigo UnderYourCloset death match
  2. Drawing a bust?

find a model (it can be yourself or someone else) or a picture once you have that, copy then simplify if you want something good (with correct anatomy I mean) without model you need to draw with a model :/ (a lot) + study in parallel
  3. don't forget your computer since you will probably have to go on wiki to understand the story of...

don't forget your computer since you will probably have to go on wiki to understand the story of the game you've just played x) (if you didn't finish other kh)
  4. the title is a bit hard to read

the title is a bit hard to read
  5. nice :)

nice :)
  6. I challenge you!

challenge
  7. hello, if you really want to stop just take it slowly, know how much you usually play and reduce...

hello, if you really want to stop just take it slowly, know how much you usually play and reduce the amount step by step don't need to be harsh it rarely (and probably never) works for the long term otherwise/forgot to says that if you watch videos of people playing video games you need to...
  8. just do it :)

just do it :)
  9. FREE 【VNM】【Recruitment Thread】A Priori

I'm kinda interested to draw characters or backgrounds (If you provide me some of your skills hehe... :/)
  10. monsters, portrait, sprite (closed)

picture ? (I can refuse if I find the request too boring or hard for me ex: draw 20 faces of a character, do the same monster in different style, do a giant spritesheet of a character)
  11. Cat Enemy Battlers (static images)

the cat can stand on 2 feets/paws ? It's just a regular cat with a tuxedo in a fighting stance or need him equiped with weapons and armor ?
  12. character

you can use it for non commercial and commercial game edit is ok credit me as dodokajet (if you want)
  13. FREE [RPG Maker VX Ace] Partnership Game Development

I don't promise anything about the frequence of my "help" nor of the quality either and I keep the right to quit whenever I want. if it's good for you I can help with some graphic ressources/ help (a little) writing story (adding another person would be good since my knowledge about...
  14. FREE [RPG Maker VX Ace] Partnership Game Development

do you already have something in mind for the story (a genre in particular, etc..?)
  15. FREE Recruiting artists (charsets and UI) for SMT Armageddon

it's better to find one person to do all the portrait I guess good luck
  16. FREE Recruiting artists (charsets and UI) for SMT Armageddon

I can help a bit with character portraits if you don't need a lot of portrait and if the not consistent artstyle doesn't bother you since i'll not do all the stuff and you'll probably have to ask someone else to finish if it's too much for me

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.
Since I'm getting so busy (the fact that I'm often here is due to the fact that this is my procrastination #1 destination), I'm trying a new system where everyday I dedicate 30 minutes to my personal game project. That way it won't fall into the abyss.
In today's seminar:
Presenter: In the past, there was a saying, "One who has tuberculosis is doomed for life." But now-
Everyone: *starts coughing in unision*
Gosh... Today seems too much like a good day to do nothing....

I need to keep myself focused...! :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CRMA