Search results

1. Tharis

Yanfly Plugins Requests

Would instead of creating a whole new item, it be possible to have the recipe books or Skilled NPCs (with whom you'd make the items) just have these upgrades to add to any item/weapon?  I'll give an example so that there are no ambiguities between us. Say I want a Steel Sword, so I have my...
  2. Tharis

Yanfly Plugins Requests

I'd love to see Synth Refining. Essentially the ability add effects to items (weapons, armor, accessories, and even potions) through the synthesis process. My crafting system revolves around this but for now I'm having to do a work around that allows a player to create a "refined" version of the...
  3. Tharis

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

I'm sure this is more about support than it is about requesting Addons or plugins. But one I'd love to see is Synth Refining So the ability add effects to items (weapons, armor, accessories, and even potions) through the synthesis process. My crafting system revolves around this but for now I'm...
  4. Tharis

You can make some of your own at his website http://www.geocities.jp/kurororo4/looseleaf/

You can make some of your own at his website http://www.geocities.jp/kurororo4/looseleaf/
  5. Tharis

Terrain Tags

Currently I have to say I love this script, there is just one problem I am coming across with it and it's the same issue Tsukihime is having. Hopefully there is a work around soon. Hopefully there is a work around soon.
  6. Tharis

Jalen's Junkyard

Wow I love your work! I was looking over your blog and happene to notice a character that would work perfect for the middle and end of my game for one of my main characters. Who's handsome and dashing and doesnt have thumbs to point at himself with? This guy! on a serious note though he...
  7. Tharis

ReStaff January 2013 Release

ooo you know what I would think would be awesome for February? some Busts of Characters kissing, I have seen a few of these on the web... if I could make a spesific request I would like to see Actor 1-5 (the blonde guy) and Actor 5-8 (the girl with the flowers in her hair) kissing, I actually...
  8. Tharis

Parallax Mapping

Man I really hope people are still responding to this thread. It took me some time to find it again. I get all of the photoshop stuff (I use Paint.net because Im cheap) and I undterstand how the script is supposed to work. the problem is the last time I messed around with an RPG maker program...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.
Since I'm getting so busy (the fact that I'm often here is due to the fact that this is my procrastination #1 destination), I'm trying a new system where everyday I dedicate 30 minutes to my personal game project. That way it won't fall into the abyss.
In today's seminar:
Presenter: In the past, there was a saying, "One who has tuberculosis is doomed for life." But now-
Everyone: *starts coughing in unision*
Gosh... Today seems too much like a good day to do nothing....

I need to keep myself focused...! :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CRMA