Search results

1. EliteKilljoy

Needing an Artist for a LOT of Facesets!

Hey! So let me start by saying I'd like to keep this project mostly secret, but if you'd like more information on it, you can definitely message me! I'm looking for quite a few full-body or waist-up character drawings in cel-shading for a VN. By quite a few I mean around 20 or more for the...
  2. EliteKilljoy

Homestuck Sprites

Hey everyone! I am looking for a spriter to make me 20 sprites for a non-profit Homestuck game I am wanting to make, just for fun. I'll attach the images of the characters here and feel free to message me with any questions or concerns. Thanks!
  3. EliteKilljoy

Homestuck Sprites

Resource Type: Sprites Maker Format: Ace Art Style: Ace RTP Description: I am looking to make a non-profit game using Homestuck characters (I will show the ones that I need below). Reference Images: (Attached files.)
  4. EliteKilljoy

Simple Image Resize

Hey, I'd do this myself, but I don't have photoshop or anything with me, so...sorry. I would like the attached image to be resized to 272x288, please (keeping the transparent background). Thanks in advance!
  5. EliteKilljoy

Sprite Resize

Hey there. I need these sprites resized (to make them look like a wolf pup). Thanks!
  6. EliteKilljoy

Mapping Service

Hey, everyone. I'm thinking about opening up a workshop, but I need some examples of work I've done first. Since I don't have any examples yet, I'm opening up to help you guys out. No worries! Since I DON'T have examples, you can still ask for a map and if you don't like it, just don't use...
  7. EliteKilljoy

Need Spriter and Artist for Multiple Sprites/Portraits

Hey, guys. I'm working on a fantasy RPG where the boy finds a dragon egg. It hatches eventually into a baby dragon and the story follows them as they grow. So what I need from you guys is sprites and portraits/busts for each of the following of the dragon's growth stages: Egg (including...
  8. EliteKilljoy

Dragon Sprites and Portraits/Busts Needed

Hey, guys. I'm working on a fantasy RPG where the boy finds a dragon egg. It hatches eventually into a baby dragon and the story follows them as they grow. So what I need from you guys is sprites and portraits/busts for each of the following of the dragon's growth stages: Egg (including...
  9. EliteKilljoy

Character Question

In a project that I'm working on now, I want 7 of the main characters to represent the 7 deadly sins. Without giving too much away, I need names for them. I don't know which are going to be male or female yet, so feel free to offer any names. -Lust -Gluttony -Greed -Sloth -Wrath -Envy -Pride...
  10. EliteKilljoy

Modern Tiles & Vehicles

Hey, I'm making a modern game and am in need of some major tilesets along with vehicles. I don't want futuristic, but I want more modern than the stock RPGM tiles, if that makes sense. Thanks!
  11. EliteKilljoy

Can't Play Someone Else's Game?

Hello, I am alpha testing a game for someone and I can't seem to open it. I get this message: I ran the game as an administrator on my computer AND I have all of the RTPs. Help! D:
  12. EliteKilljoy

Visual Novel Ideas

Hey, guys. I recently beat To the Moon again (for like the fifth time), and that got me thinking.... "Hm, I really want to make a visual novel!" For those of you who don't know what a visual novel is: So, a game with a really deep story, but not a ton of gameplay. Anyway, the problem is, I...
  13. EliteKilljoy

Beta Tester & Feedback

EliteKilljoy's Beta Testing & Feedback Service What I will do: -Test play your finished or unfinished game for a minimum of 30 minutes (unless your demo is shorter than that). I might play for longer if I have the time and/or if I liked it enough to continue for more. -Provide...
  14. EliteKilljoy

Need Artist for Face Sets and Sprites

Okay, so for the following characters, I need:      -Face      -Sprite      -Bust or Full Body Character 1 Character 2 Character 3 Character 4 Character 5 Character 6 If you have any questions on their personalities, what they wear, etc, don't hesitate to ask.  Thanks!
  15. EliteKilljoy

Game of Thrones Spoilers Question

Hey! I wanna make all of the names of my creatures/locations on this game GoT spoilers (evil, right?).  Well, seeing as I'm only about 2/5ths of the way through the series, I'd like some help in coming up with said spoilers. I'd like one/both of the following: -most recent spoilers -big...
  16. EliteKilljoy

Early Development - Need Spriter/Artist

Hey!  I'm making a fantasy-type game, but not with humans.  The idea is to have Journey-type creatures as the characters. Here are some reference photos: Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3 Picture 4 Picture 5 Obviously it would have to be slightly different because of copyright purposes and...
  17. EliteKilljoy

Progress Bar BBCode for Signature

Hello, I'm looking for exactly what the title says: a progress bar to show, well, progress of my projects. Something simple or complex is fine. I've seen lots of people do this and I'd love to see how! :D
  18. EliteKilljoy

Need Sprites/Faces

Hey!  I'm making a fantasy-type game, but not with humans.  The idea is to have Journey-type creatures as the characters. Here are some reference photos: Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3 Picture 4 Picture 5 Obviously it would have to be slightly different because of copyright purposes and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.
Since I'm getting so busy (the fact that I'm often here is due to the fact that this is my procrastination #1 destination), I'm trying a new system where everyday I dedicate 30 minutes to my personal game project. That way it won't fall into the abyss.
In today's seminar:
Presenter: In the past, there was a saying, "One who has tuberculosis is doomed for life." But now-
Everyone: *starts coughing in unision*
Gosh... Today seems too much like a good day to do nothing....

I need to keep myself focused...! :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CRMA