Search results

1. ExpAmethyst

Luckily they're a good group of people who aren't afraid to "tell it like it is". One even sent...

Luckily they're a good group of people who aren't afraid to "tell it like it is". One even sent me a video of them playing through it so I could get their reaction firsthand haha
  2. ExpAmethyst

Privately released my 1st ever demo amongst a select group of friends and so far the reaction...

Privately released my 1st ever demo amongst a select group of friends and so far the reaction seems to be positive!╰(◕ᗜ◕)╯
  3. ExpAmethyst

I spent 3 hours yesterday trying to event chickens laying eggs every day in-game and when it...

I spent 3 hours yesterday trying to event chickens laying eggs every day in-game and when it finally worked I cried...this is what my life has come to :P
  4. ExpAmethyst

I always find myself so excited for the story and dialogue of whatever game I'm making that I...

I always find myself so excited for the story and dialogue of whatever game I'm making that I end up completely ignoring mapping...
  5. ExpAmethyst

[Ace] Sell items only?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! I was able to find a sell-only shop script by Tsukihime  :)
  6. ExpAmethyst

[Ace] Sell items only?

I've been making a little farming game in my spare time (think of it as a very simplified Harvest Moon). I have a farming system set up and working, but I'm struggling with what comes after that - selling the crops. Is there a way to set up the shop so that you can only sell certain items, but...
  7. ExpAmethyst

Finally getting back into my VX Ace groove after a 5 month hiatus! Currently messing around with...

Finally getting back into my VX Ace groove after a 5 month hiatus! Currently messing around with a NBC Hannibal inspired game :D
  8. ExpAmethyst

@Hotfirelegend Probably the funniest/most disturbing bug I've ran into so far ;P

@Hotfirelegend Probably the funniest/most disturbing bug I've ran into so far ;P
  9. ExpAmethyst

I forgot to set the movement to fixed for the torches I was using, so when I play tested my game...

I forgot to set the movement to fixed for the torches I was using, so when I play tested my game they were traveling all over the map o_0
  10. ExpAmethyst

Racially diverse VX Ace sprites?

Thanks for all the links and for pointing me in the right direction, everyone! c:
  11. ExpAmethyst

@Ndrfie Oh I know about the character generator, it just doesn't really give me what I'm looking for. Although this is the first time I've heard of the Game Character Hub, so I'll have to check that out! @GrandmaDeb Thanks for the links, there's a few sprites in there that'll work perfectly for me!
  12. ExpAmethyst

Yeah, normally I'm a lot better at planning out events, but it was one of those moments where I...

Yeah, normally I'm a lot better at planning out events, but it was one of those moments where I was struck with inspiration and just had to get it out of my system...and subsequently lose it haha
  13. ExpAmethyst

*spends hour writing event* *computer freezes and shuts itself down, then restores itself to...

*spends hour writing event* *computer freezes and shuts itself down, then restores itself to before event was saved*
  14. ExpAmethyst

Hello, I've been wanting to add more diversity to my game, but I haven't really come across any non-white sprites besides these: Could someone possibly point me in the right direction, or worst case scenario, recolor a sprite or two (not a whole sheet, just 1-2 characters)? Thanks  :)
  15. ExpAmethyst

Rent a Wii or buy a 3DS?

I personally would go with the 3DS, especially since there's not really going to be anymore games coming out for the Wii, while the 3DS already has an impressive library of games with many more to be released in the future. 
  16. ExpAmethyst

It's the same for me as well though, I'm not really a marriage type of person, but it's nice to...

It's the same for me as well though, I'm not really a marriage type of person, but it's nice to know that I could marry a man OR a woman in any state now if thats where life takes me
  17. ExpAmethyst

Add on the price of 49 divorces and you've got something only Bill Gates could afford ;P

Add on the price of 49 divorces and you've got something only Bill Gates could afford ;P
  18. ExpAmethyst

[CLOSEDt] Miss Nile's Editor Mapping Workshop

Wow, your maps are absolutely beautiful!  If you're still taking requests: Map Type: Desert Town Tileset: RTP only Map Size: 40 x 30 Details:  I'm looking for a town that acts a center of trade, so it has several shops/stalls, houses + an inn, with several cliffs (not sure what the correct...
  19. ExpAmethyst

I can finally get married in all 50 states #lovewins

I can finally get married in all 50 states #lovewins
  20. ExpAmethyst

50+ hours already into development and I've barely even touched the battle system o_0

50+ hours already into development and I've barely even touched the battle system o_0

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.
Since I'm getting so busy (the fact that I'm often here is due to the fact that this is my procrastination #1 destination), I'm trying a new system where everyday I dedicate 30 minutes to my personal game project. That way it won't fall into the abyss.
In today's seminar:
Presenter: In the past, there was a saying, "One who has tuberculosis is doomed for life." But now-
Everyone: *starts coughing in unision*
Gosh... Today seems too much like a good day to do nothing....

I need to keep myself focused...! :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bibopp