Search results

1. Fasoldgames

RMMV BeetleQuest!

:) Always! Though my driving may not have improved much :) Anyway, thanks very much! looking forward to it!
  2. Fasoldgames

RMMV BeetleQuest!

Version 0.2 of the demo is now ready! Also, our new website is live, you can find it here: http://beetlequest.com/ And finally, we are really looking for testers, and can pay you a small fee. Please send us a message if you are interested!
  3. Fasoldgames

RMMV BeetleQuest!

Right now, we are busy building the Swamp area of the game. Here's an image of a little troll, who build a beautiful toll bridge all by himself, only to have it broken by an angry giant who refused to pay...
  4. Fasoldgames

RMMV BeetleQuest!

The first demo of the game, the Forest section, is now ready! If you are interested, you can find it here: Game Jolt: https://gamejolt.com/dashboard/games/448859 Itch.io https://fasold.itch.io/beetlequest
  5. Fasoldgames

RMMV BeetleQuest!

Thanks! Apart from English, it is also in Dutch! I read in a newspaper article that the reading skills of children in Holland are down across the board, and it is one of the motivations for this game, to bring more reading to young players :)
  6. Fasoldgames

RMMV BeetleQuest!

A gameplay video has been added! Come join the 3 beetle friends on their great quest to regain their lost marble! :)
  7. Fasoldgames

RMMV Lantern of Worlds - Nightfall

The first trailer for Lantern of Worlds 3 is now ready!
  8. Fasoldgames

The 2nd demo is ready! You can now play the 2nd chapter: 'Mists of Maerin'! I have also uploaded a video of me reading the poem 'The Raven' by Edgar Allen Poe, just for you! :) To celebrate the occasion! You can find the demo on Game Jolt: https://gamejolt.com/games/LoW-Nightfall/424047 And...
  9. Fasoldgames

RMMV BeetleQuest!

A demo for the game is almost ready! Hopefully, it will be in a week or 2!
  10. Fasoldgames

Thanks! And yeah, I really like his top-down down tile set! :)
  11. Fasoldgames

Many thanks!! And I'll definitely update the sound effects! I'm a bit lazy about these sort of things, relying on the stock RPG Maker sounds :) But you are very right, and I'll get on it! Busy making the combat system a bit more real-timey, and adding more things. For the rest, I...
  12. Fasoldgames

Many thanks! I'm updating the battle system at the moment, to make it more of a realtime thing, and hopefully, a new demo will be coming soon! Oh, and here's a quick video of me talking about it! :)
  13. Fasoldgames

And lo! The world was brightened with a great light, as the hosts of angels called out with one voice: 'The first demo is finally ready!' And all did see, and yea, did very much approve! :) The demo can be found here: https://gamejolt.com/games/LoW-Nightfall/424047
  14. Fasoldgames

After ages of development, more screenshots! The demo should be ready soon now! Oh, and if you like a free game, which takes place in the same universe as this game, you can get it here! :)
  15. Fasoldgames

RMMV BeetleQuest!

Welcome to BeetleQuest! Beetlequest is an adventure\point & click game inspired by older games like King's Quest and Legends of Kyrandia. It is based on a children's books and fairytales, and it's main audience would be younger players. But I personally think it would be for all ages! :)...
  16. Fasoldgames

Another screenshot! The castle of the Thaleia the Enchantress! She will help you escape the afterlife, if you ask her nicely :) (and promise her a great reward)
  17. Fasoldgames

Here are some battle screenshots! 2 with a follower, and 1 without. More enemies coming soon!
  18. Fasoldgames

Hi, Thanks for your in-depth reply! And I agree about the abilities scroll. I made it myself with Indesign, using a variety of sources :) I am planning to get it hand-drawn though, that should fix the style inconsistencies I hope! I'll post some battlesystem screenshots really soon! :)...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.
Since I'm getting so busy (the fact that I'm often here is due to the fact that this is my procrastination #1 destination), I'm trying a new system where everyday I dedicate 30 minutes to my personal game project. That way it won't fall into the abyss.
In today's seminar:
Presenter: In the past, there was a saying, "One who has tuberculosis is doomed for life." But now-
Everyone: *starts coughing in unision*
Gosh... Today seems too much like a good day to do nothing....

I need to keep myself focused...! :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Desmond1210