Search results

1. ElementalLight

the more and more i realize how long its been since i did anything with music the more and more...

the more and more i realize how long its been since i did anything with music the more and more I want to get back into it ...
  2. ElementalLight

Welcome to the New Forums!

If you read the first post it states they are having email troubles. (just gotta wait it out )
  3. ElementalLight

Im sure they keep logs of it however , i feel the issue is more to do with the fact of going from a (i assume PHBB3) forum to Xenforo and had they took the time to edit all that data ... well we still wouldn't have the forums :kaoswt: (also just noticed signature links no longer work do to the...
  4. ElementalLight

Im always so happy when i find a new font :kaojoy: but then i never use it .... :kaoswt2:

Im always so happy when i find a new font :kaojoy: but then i never use it .... :kaoswt2:
  5. ElementalLight

and now i can yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and now i can yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  6. ElementalLight

Sad editing isnt working but i know the team is hard at work to fix those issues! ~~~ god job...

Sad editing isnt working but i know the team is hard at work to fix those issues! ~~~ god job and good luck you admins you
  7. ElementalLight

works for me https://i.imgur.com/Al8hsZB.png
  8. ElementalLight

Profile picture size issue seems fixed woot
  9. ElementalLight

Bug Name: White Text on "error" when uploading pofile picture Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/KNjFGSI.png | https://i.imgur.com/7W7eNn6.png URL: Upload an invalid avatar? thats .. really all i can say Description: When uploading a avatar i got an error with the text being White on a white...
  10. ElementalLight

gotta hate those PMs that try to hide .

gotta hate those PMs that try to hide .
  11. ElementalLight

Also seems that comments now count as posts on "recent posts" interesting

Also seems that comments now count as posts on "recent posts" interesting
  12. ElementalLight

oh nice the forums switched over to xenforo! nice

oh nice the forums switched over to xenforo! nice
  13. ElementalLight

Revenant Gods - Ragnarok Chronicle - #Statement about Revenant God's music and its "composer"

I have already spoken with Makai and sent his response to Kaho. i'm trying to get my friend who knows Japanese to translate over something i can send to MuryokuP
  14. ElementalLight

How is Lag Possible in RM Games?

I very often run into lag in RM games. the simple answer is just the amount of things the computer processes in the RM engine and what not .  My best guess is that using a lighting system in RM is heavily CPU/GPU intensive . Id recommend one of the many anti lag scripts made to fix issues...
  15. ElementalLight

I thought tying the C to the R would make it apparent but it seems it still needs some work i...

I thought tying the C to the R would make it apparent but it seems it still needs some work i also asked multiple friends as to what it said before posting it to which they all came back with Lunar Crystalas. i will work on trying to find a way to edit it without changing everything lol
  16. ElementalLight

the C has nothing to do with the Lunar its Lunar Crystalas and it would be a logo shop lol 

the C has nothing to do with the Lunar its Lunar Crystalas and it would be a logo shop lol 
  17. ElementalLight

To start a shop or not to... what do you guys think ? > [IMG]

To start a shop or not to... what do you guys think ? > 
  18. ElementalLight

just finished the Revenant Gods demo and just...wow.....just wow... i have no words for how much...

just finished the Revenant Gods demo and just...wow.....just wow... i have no words for how much i want the full game now XD
  19. ElementalLight

Revenant Gods - Ragnarok Chronicle - #Statement about Revenant God's music and its "composer"

This dosent look like an RPG Maker XP project.... oh my this looks TOO good 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.
Since I'm getting so busy (the fact that I'm often here is due to the fact that this is my procrastination #1 destination), I'm trying a new system where everyday I dedicate 30 minutes to my personal game project. That way it won't fall into the abyss.
In today's seminar:
Presenter: In the past, there was a saying, "One who has tuberculosis is doomed for life." But now-
Everyone: *starts coughing in unision*
Gosh... Today seems too much like a good day to do nothing....

I need to keep myself focused...! :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Desmond1210