Search results

1. BreadInc

Solid Lanterns/Candles?

So I'm using the lanterns from the !Other3 character file to decorate part of a map temporarily, but I can't figure out how to make it so the characters can't pass through them. There's probably a very simple fix to this but I can't find it :,) I tried to search for previous instances of this...
  2. BreadInc

Popular Anime You Don't Like?

There's a lot of anime that's WAY blown out of proportion, in my opinion. What's a super-popular anime you've seen that you think didn't deserve its fame? My biggest experience with this was probably Guilty Crown- it's so popular and people love it, so I watched it recently and I was extremely...
  3. BreadInc

Is Mindless Self Indulgence Scene?

This has been a running battle between my Instagram followers, so I thought I'd ask here and see what the RM community thinks. Is MSI a scene band? Additionally, what's your opinion on them? I have a playlist of their songs because it helps me concentrate when I'm drawing (I don't know why...
  4. BreadInc

[RMVXA] Is there a crowbar icon?

Hi! So, yeah, my eyesight isn't the greatest, but I've been perusing the default icon set, and I've been unable to locate a crowbar but I'm not entirely sure if I'm just blind or whether there isn't one. Is there a crowbar in the default icon set? And if not, are there any crowbar icons...
  5. BreadInc

[RMVXA] How To Make A Mansion With Default Resources?

Hi, thank you for reading! This is a really weird and oddly specific question, and I wasn't entirely sure where to post it, but yeah. Part of my game is centered around a mysterious woman's house, and it has to be pretty big so I'm going for a mansion/townhouse look. Thing is, I want to make...
  6. BreadInc

[RMVXA] Assorted Problems Including Stuck Player Etc.

Hi, all! I purchased RMVXA a while ago on Steam and being a newbie, I make the most simple, ridiculous mistakes. It happens, especially when you're like me and you insist on making your first game fairly complex. Currently I'm trying to get a demo up for people to test, but I've been having...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So looks like the last Star Wars movie sucked. We feared George would kill his own legacy after Episode 1. But look like he handed off to others to put it out of its misery. Does that count as assisted suicide?
Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.
Since I'm getting so busy (the fact that I'm often here is due to the fact that this is my procrastination #1 destination), I'm trying a new system where everyday I dedicate 30 minutes to my personal game project. That way it won't fall into the abyss.
In today's seminar:
Presenter: In the past, there was a saying, "One who has tuberculosis is doomed for life." But now-
Everyone: *starts coughing in unision*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marsa16