Search results

1. Eviticous

August Goals and Progress Thread

@bgillisp And I am talking about Yanflys script. Where it adds +/- to weapons/armor not bought in shops.
  2. Eviticous

@bgillisp I don’t use it on skills only items, for that fact only weapons and armour.
  3. Eviticous

What do you mean? For items? I keep it low. I just wanted to make sure it works. This is a status heavy game, where the enemies can wipe your party if you just mash attack, so all skills are useful in some way or another.
  4. Eviticous

You're feedback falls on deaf ears. Not because I don't want it, but because I already do it. 8.15-16 Play testing. Balancing skills and classes. Balancing Enemies. Their skills are too strong in some cases Their barriers are too high (for bosses) in some cases. Random Variance Items need...
  5. Eviticous

Been a second since I updated ya'll on a game that wont be seeing a "early feedback" this month ... Character class skill learning bug fixes. Enemy Balancing. Whats easy for me, or hard for me is super duper for you. Lets nerf these suckers a smidge. Skills are still crucial. Enemy AI is...
  6. Eviticous

@Bonkers it’s meant to be played as many times as you want. But there will be an option to skip the dialogue and go seaight into the boss battle or battle if you saved BEFORE the battle. There will be two options one to skip the dialogue or one to play from the save
  7. Eviticous

It would never play the whole cut scene, because that would be annoying. And when the character the player controls is telling another one about "how they got there" then it just fades out/in. For long ass cut scenes that you watch and then the character tells another character, its usually one...
  8. Eviticous

How'd you come up with your username?

leviticus, but with out the L and spelt wrong.
  9. Eviticous

8.9 Removed Yanfly enemy leveling. Way to much effort and work needed to make it work. Added instant cast for some skills, bu they, like others, have cool downs. Instant cast doesn't allow you to use Yanfly battle systems other then battle core. So that was some what of a shame. Instant cast...
  10. Eviticous

Lots of changes 8.7 I think I am close to a complete play through before creating the new scene. Apparently the game has tons of "grammatical and spelling issues" even though I use word, So I am hoping my friend can help me out. Word is pretty good at catching "you should use this instead of...
  11. Eviticous

@Kes there is no way of “what was I doing again?”
  12. Eviticous

Focusing on time

This right here. When a game is designed to not be story focused is when you can add what ever you want. The point is, you are focusing on story, rather then OMG my game must be (key word must) 60 hours long
  13. Eviticous

Focusing on time

I made a "status update" about this, but I wanted more peoples thoughts on this. Keep in mind these are just my opinions. You may not agree and that's ok. So I see, in various places and around the web and in general in the game making community that people strive for these 60+ hour, feature...
  14. Eviticous

It's not even about that. I always make the enemies super strong and lots of encounters and then I play through I tune it down. Id rather have you complain things are too hard, then say nothing when everything is way too easy, least this is what I say to my friend. It was never the intention to...
  15. Eviticous

Use of Politics in RPGs

Most people do not understand politics at all, so this is done very badly. If you get the research done right, then I could see it working.
  16. Eviticous

Disable 'Fast Forward' during movie files?

this happens with anything, any event, any where. You hold down enter (for me) and it skips things breaking events. I thought I found this in the code to patch it, as there is a part where if you hold down enter it calls the next frame plus one to move faster, but alas changing that did nothing.
  17. Eviticous

8.3 The entire beginning of the game is redone and finally finished. I learned that if you have a large ass tile set, it can break battles and cause frame rate drops, I solved my frame rate issue I was having. The random encounters in the beginning of the game are far too hard and far too...
  18. Eviticous

OMG there is an august thread >.> 8.1 So I have finished, or mostly finished the opening, the new opening. I have one more scene to do. Been play testing what I have (BUGS!) God I hate bugs. I need to create some more skills for some of the random encounters, yes there are random encounters...
  19. Eviticous

RMVXA Destiny of a Wizard 2 Beta Test

Yes now they stick :D
  20. Eviticous

July Goals and Progress Thread

Got a new 50 inch tv, downloaded and installed FF 14 - forgot about Rpg Maker ...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So looks like the last Star Wars movie sucked. We feared George would kill his own legacy after Episode 1. But look like he handed off to others to put it out of its misery. Does that count as assisted suicide?
Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.
Since I'm getting so busy (the fact that I'm often here is due to the fact that this is my procrastination #1 destination), I'm trying a new system where everyday I dedicate 30 minutes to my personal game project. That way it won't fall into the abyss.
In today's seminar:
Presenter: In the past, there was a saying, "One who has tuberculosis is doomed for life." But now-
Everyone: *starts coughing in unision*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marsa16