Search results

1. WhiteW

Increase animation speed on Moghunter's LMBS?

Hello. This plugin looks great, but I want to increase the core animation's speed (dash, walking, guard, etc) because it is pretty slow. I thought it was Pose Speed, but that's only for the skills. I've tried looking for keywords "speed" and "animation" and did come across some numbers, but...
  2. WhiteW

Single sprite movement with rotation?

Hello, I don't know if there's a specific name for this kind of movement. I've tried searching around with many keywords, "rotating sprite", "turn on achor" and various other mixes to no avail. It's really hard to explain, take a quick look at this video instead: Could it be possible for...
  3. WhiteW

TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefined // Help

My friend sent me a plugin his friend made last year. It's supposed to the a skill tree plugin, but it's not currently working since a few versions ago. I asked him to see if his friend could fix it, but he hasn't been online for ages. UPDATE: While messing around with it, my friend managed...
  4. WhiteW

Actor name above head

Hello. I'm looking for a plugin, something of this kind http://yanfly.moe/2015/12/08/yep-40-event-mini-label/ But instead of events, displaying the actor's name above the corresponding actor. Is this possible? Thank you.
  5. WhiteW

Temporary Font change plugin?

Is there a plugin that allows me to change the font for a short while in an event and change it back to default after? I want it to be able to override the font in Galv's Message Styles. Thank you.
  6. WhiteW

Tileset sheet size, can it be increased?

I've recently learned that the maximum size of the B-E tileset sheets are 768x768. Is there a ways to increase it besides using TileD (heard it can be used to bypass that)? To, say, double the size in height? Because I recently purchased the Forest Slasher tileset pack and the boats seem to be...
  7. WhiteW

AltMenuScreen3 Level Position

How can I move the Lvl 1 onto the front of the name? And also to change the font color of LVL, HP and MP to another? Thank you.
  8. WhiteW

Hood DLC? Which one is it?

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/bokous-freesources-added-gothic-tileset.48613/ In this thread, Bokou says that the Full Hood No Mask and Full Hood w/ Mask are part of a DLC in the notes, hence why he doesn't add the face file. What DLC is it from? Thank you in advance.
  9. WhiteW

RM Deserves more!

Hello everyone, This isn't off-offtopic, but I wasn't sure if the Site Feedback forum was meant for threads other than questions and things of the sort, so if this thread belongs there, I ask for the first moderator/administrator that sees it to move it, and I also apologize for posting in the...
  10. WhiteW

Veteran and Approval question?

Hello, I read that you reach Veteran upon reaching 30 posts, but as of currently have 32 but I'm still Member? I'm just confused. Also, is this intended or a bug? Every of my posts seem to need moderation approval. Thank you.
  11. WhiteW

Terrax Lightning's massive Lag!

Hello everyone. I'm working on a little project for a contest in which the game can only contain one map. I thought I'd use Terrax Lightning, but it's starting to LAG my game a ton. Is there a way to go around this? Or to erase multiple events simultaneously? Thank you.
  12. WhiteW

Force choices to close?

Hello! Say I want to give the player some choices on a timer. When it ends, the choice box closes and a 'default' cutscene follows. How can I force close the choice box? Both in MV and VX Ace? Thank you!
  13. WhiteW

Seamless Transferss w/ Followers?

Hello. I was making a few maps which have equal corridors and when the player reaches the end, it would transfer them to the next map, and then they would walk back and notice they are on a different map. My problem is that the teleport pauses my character from walking + throws the follower...
  14. WhiteW

MV Tile size to VX Ace size?

Hello everyone. I'm making a little personal game project for my girlfriend and I'm using MV. However, I wanted to use Germania tilesets and to not lose quality I decided to use Shaz's tile resize. It's working great except for a little problem, at the bottom of the screen it looks like...
  15. WhiteW

NVidia Drivers VS Me

So recently I started to get annoyed at the fan sound of computers and laptops. It bothers me a lot, as I like silence... So after a small research, Microsoft is telling people to update their graphics driver. Turns out that if I do, then I get a lag wave on games that should be speedy and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thinking about picking up Luna Engine, but also wondering if I should wait to see if it goes on sale.
So looks like the last Star Wars movie sucked. We feared George would kill his own legacy after Episode 1. But look like he handed off to others to put it out of its misery. Does that count as assisted suicide?
Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.
Since I'm getting so busy (the fact that I'm often here is due to the fact that this is my procrastination #1 destination), I'm trying a new system where everyday I dedicate 30 minutes to my personal game project. That way it won't fall into the abyss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marsa16