Search results

1. RhysO101

A Plugin that make each group receive a different amount of damage from a skill?

I works like I thought, thanks, now I might use those plugins again.
  2. RhysO101

A Plugin that make each group receive a different amount of damage from a skill?

When I add that to the enemy's skill, it's sprite just stays there yet I still win. I'm not using Sideview BTW.
  3. RhysO101

I know that requires the Action Sequence plugin stuff, but which pack does it require?
  4. RhysO101

It seems that the HP Cost requires the Enemy to have that amount of HP and is not allowed to die when using it. Update: I don't think the plugin allows enemies to use HP Cost skills.
  5. RhysO101

I would like one of my enemies to have an explosion attack which instantly kills them while dealing some damage to the allies without instantly killing them. Is there a plugin out there that does this job?
  6. RhysO101

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hello, the Standard Turn Battle system does not show up in my game even when it's switched on and below the Battle Engine Core. I also have Swap Enemies switched on if that helps.
  7. RhysO101

Has Anyone Seen An MV Modern World Tileset with Single Tile Buildings?

I'm looking for a 2x2 School, a 1x1 Petrol Station, and a 2x2 Airport. If those already exist, let me know.
  8. RhysO101

I'm looking for school and shop tiles.
  9. RhysO101

There aren't enough in the RTP, especially in the Modern section.
  10. RhysO101

I'm looking for tilesets with modern buildings in their own tile, on their town. I'm wanting the building compacted into one tile. I need one for a little personal project.
  11. RhysO101

Game & Map Screenshots 9

My project is very basic and vanilla at the moment. Here is a map of the first town in the game (unfinished): And here are some screen shots:
  12. RhysO101

Plot and Character Feedback

Alright, my project is gonna be more of an old-school and basic JRPG. It's about a warrior named Esmond, a member of the King's Forces who is defeated by an orc during an invasion on his village. He moves to the Town of Igram where, a month later, roaming the streets, someone tells him why he...
  13. RhysO101

I prefer how VX Ace projects started to MV's.

Thanks for that man. Now I am more inspired looking at the enemies stats and I can make my project less boring now.
  14. RhysO101

Where was the file located?
  15. RhysO101

MV has less items, skills and enemies to use from the start. In VX Ace, you can just place the enemies into your world when you didn't have many ideas because there were a pile of them to work with, it was even better in 2003. There were tons of skills in Ace as well, MV just has the basics. I...
  16. RhysO101

Failure is Common

'Most people in this forum are hobbyists and they consider making games as a "part time" job.' That's me. I just make RPGs for fun. I also agree with the 'finding a scripter outside the community' bit, it's better in the crowds.
  17. RhysO101

[MSX] Inventory Categories

Nice and simple plugin. Looks like something I would use.
  18. RhysO101

MV Tiles/Edits/Misc

These look like something I need. Cool stuff.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm making my game in both English and Portuguese. I wonder if I should add Spanish too? :v
Thinking about picking up Luna Engine, but also wondering if I should wait to see if it goes on sale.
So looks like the last Star Wars movie sucked. We feared George would kill his own legacy after Episode 1. But look like he handed off to others to put it out of its misery. Does that count as assisted suicide?
Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.
Since I'm getting so busy (the fact that I'm often here is due to the fact that this is my procrastination #1 destination), I'm trying a new system where everyday I dedicate 30 minutes to my personal game project. That way it won't fall into the abyss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsme