Search results

1. konohananiji

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Hi~ Just posting here because I have no idea if this warranted its own thread. I'm just wondering if there's a way to control the camera for the side-view battle in the events. I've been looking through plugins and stuff, but all of them only occurs when an attack is being executed. I just...
  2. konohananiji

PH - Quest Book

Yeah... I'm actually having this same problem too.
  3. konohananiji

JK Mail System

I really love this plugin! It gave me so many new gameplay ideas, especially since I'm making a crime investigation game. :)  It reminds me of the Phone Trigger system in Steins Gate (dunno if you know this game, though it has a really brilliant anime adaption), where you use text messages or...
  4. konohananiji

Oh gosh, thanks!! I didn't even know about that function. xD
  5. konohananiji

I think I've seen this somewhere, but I've spent the whole day searching the internet and the Script Call list, but I still can't find it. I need a script call to check which actor the player / party leader is. I need it to make a conditional branch, but all I can find is the condition and...
  6. konohananiji

Game_Stailer94´s Quest System

I don't know why... but even after installing Visual C++ I still get errors about missing dll files when I try to install this. =/ I managed to install the 0.3 build successfully though, but ever since the 0.5 build the errors have returned. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything, but...
  7. konohananiji

PH - Quest Book

Oh, it's good enough to know there's no limit! I'm guessing it might have failed to update because I was using a save file from before I added the new comments (it didn't generate any error too). I'll try restarting the game from the beginning and see how it goes. :)  Thanks for your speedy reply~
  8. konohananiji

PH - Quest Book

Thanks for this plugin and the update! It's everything I needed~ x3 But I have a question: is there a limit to how many times I can update a quest, and/or the number of comments that can be used for a quest? I'm currently making a mystery game, and I was hoping to use this plugin to keep...
  9. konohananiji

Game_Stailer94´s Quest System

Thanks for doing this! :D However, I get a bunch of errors about missing dll files when I try to install using the exe file. =/ (I use Windows 10.)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D
Leokids wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
Hi
People1_3,People1_4,SF_People1_3,SF_People1_4 added!

Just got done working on my game's title menu. :LZSsmile:
The lady you see helping out in the menu, is Codex.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ginfreakz