Search results

1. Sharkerbob

Alchemy System: Combining Items For Magic?

Been a while since I came here, so, hopefully I'm posting this in the right place. This could be something obvious I'm missing, but I was thinking of Secret of Evermore, which used a Magic system wherein you combined ingredients on the spot to cast spells. Like, 1 Oil and 2 Roots would make a...
  2. Sharkerbob

Quick Weapon Swap?

So, there's a script for VX Ace that allows the user to swap the actor's equipped weapon back and forth with a single button press. Anyone know if there is similar script for MV, or a way to rig this in the regular system? Thanks in advance.
  3. Sharkerbob

Stripping down the battle formula

So, I'm sort of grasping how the battle stats work, but I've never been good at getting it, so I tend to leave it at defaults. I'm trying to work out a more rock-paper-scissors means of fighting. Instead of random number generators modifying everything, I more or less want things to have set...
  4. Sharkerbob

Party Formation Order Specific Condition

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but I couldn't find anything with the search. Maybe I wasn't using the right phrasing. Just starting tinkering with RPG Maker VX Ace, already made a mini-game, so I have the very basics down I think, but I'm still pretty much a n00b. Still am...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D
Leokids wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
Hi
People1_3,People1_4,SF_People1_3,SF_People1_4 added!

Just got done working on my game's title menu. :LZSsmile:
The lady you see helping out in the menu, is Codex.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ginfreakz