Search results

1. Experiencing problems getting the "Quest" option to appear with YEP Quest Journal.

First of all, I apologize if having three threads in one evening is considered poor form. I hope it's not considered spam. I'm just not very bright when it comes to the more technical, less visual side of RPG Maker MV. (To be fair, though, I did figure out my one related problem, so that was...
  2. "Cannot read property of bind undefined" Error when calling up game menu

When I try to open up the menu when I'm in my game playing it, whether it's a new save file or an old one, I receive this error, seen in the topic title. I know how to replicate it, I just turn the GameusQuestEditor plugin off. The issue is that I want to move to Yanfly's Quest system (Edit...
  3. Item reward issue with Gameus Quest plug-in

Hey everyone. Having an issue with Gameus Quest recently after coming back to work on my game after a month break. When I select an item reward, the 50th in my item menu, after completing the quest, my game rewards the player with the first item on the list, number 0001, the Healing Vial...
  4. RMMV Legends of Adrigal - A game within a game

SYNOPSIS FEATURES IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS BEGINNING PLOT OVERVIEW THE WORLD OF LEGENDS OF ADRIGAL I have over three hours of gameplay finished in my project so far. I hope to continue to work on my game more and more, like I have been for the past year or so (as my free time permits, of...
  5. Moghunter's Music Book - How do I manually add songs to the list?

Hello. As the title implies, I'm using Moghunter's Music Book, as it looks really snazzy and offers a lot of customization. I managed to figure out how to get it working, but currently songs are only added to the list when players encounter songs themselves (i.e. they hear the songs in the game...
  6. Need help figuring out a stamp-collecting system and handing out rewards appropriately

Hello, everyone. I'm making an adventuring side quest in my game in RPG Maker MV where the goal is to collect stamps from various locations, and then the player returns to an adventurer's club when they have enough stamps to earn a reward. I believe I am supposed to use variables and add +1 for...
  7. How do I always show a text bubble during field gameplay?

Hi, everyone. Happy weekend to you all. My scenario has me working on a quest system where certain NPCs who issue quests have exclamation points over their heads while exploring fields and dungeons to easily find which NPCs have quests available. However, in thinking more about this, is this...
  8. Recommended Quest Plugins for a non-pro at MV?

Hello, all. I'm wanting to implement a quest system into my game, and I'm wondering what the best solution would be to do so. I'm fine with switches and the like, but I'd really like something convenient and has something like a quest log seen in many of the quest plugins I've seen. I want...
  9. Would someone (or some folks) help create some map enemy sprites for me?

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope your new year is off to a productive start! Resource Type: Characters, walking sprites (as seen in dungeon and field maps)   Maker Format: (MV)   Art Style: (RPG Maker MV RTP)   Description:  Wanting walking sprites/in-map sprites for the following...
  10. Requesting a mine cart sprite and character-in-mine-cart sprite

Hello, all. I'm wanting two sprite sheets done for my RPG Maker MV game. They are both map sprites. For the one, I'd like a mine cart, gray or brown-- or perhaps one of each to see how they fit in with my dungeon. The other sprite is the character sprite I have attached to this post being inside...
  11. What are recommended ways to do a dungeon featuring a mine cart?

Hey everyone! I'm wanting to do have a unique gimmick to make each dungeon in my game feeling special instead of just some move here, get to here, which isn't bad design, but for the first dungeon of my game, I want something cool. I want it so hitting switches will change the direction of...
  12. Best way to compress a game in RPG Maker MV?

I sincerely hope I posted this in the right forum! I apologize if I messed up! Anyway, I recall RPG Maker VX Ace having a "Compress Game" (paraphrasing that) option in the File menu. I do not see that in RPG Maker MV. What is the best way to make my over 500 MB smaller so I can upload it to...
  13. Is it possible for someone with high quality soundfonts to make better versions of my music?

I'm currently using a lesser quality set of soundfonts for my RPG's soundtrack, and I've gotten criticism that it doesn't sound too great. Unfortunately, I currently can't afford to spend money on more realistic-sounding instruments. Would it be possible for someone with the technology to remake...
  14. Need a walking sprite for these two enemies

Resource Type: Characters, walking sprites (as seen in dungeon and field maps) Maker Format: (MV) Art Style: (RPG Maker MV RTP) Description:  Wanting walking sprites/in-map sprites for the following characters. The slime-like creature would be the same size of sprite as normal walking...
  15. (Font related) "Now Loading" screen persists when loading playtest game from MV program.

Hey all. I hope your week is off to a good start! I'm encountering a problem from trying a new font in RPG Maker MV, as I don't want to use the default one. I've installed the font, but I'm encountering a continued "Now Loading" screen upon starting up a playtested game from RPG Maker MV...
  16. Issue with Yanfly's awesome "Message Core" plugin

Hey all. I'm really digging Yanfly's Message Core plugin. Being able to skip dialogue is great, but when there are events based on timing where messages are concluded by the game instead of by the player, with the Message Core plugin, you can skip these. That means you're prematurely ending the...
  17. (Help no longer needed! Thank you!) Requesting a title screen for my game!

I have a title screen from another forum, which I was definitely NOT expecting, but really grateful regardless! I'll most likely be asking RubbyDukky for assistance elsewhere art-wise, so this was a productive topic even if I didn't get the title screen made from a user on this forum! Thanks to...
  18. What is a good way to go about doing quests for someone with no programming experience?

Hello, all. I'm wanting a quest system in my game that has it where you go to the central city's quest board, see what quests are being offered, accept which ones you'd like to complete, go to the place where the quest-giver is to get details, and then go about doing the quest, being able to use...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D
Leokids wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
Hi
People1_3,People1_4,SF_People1_3,SF_People1_4 added!

Just got done working on my game's title menu. :LZSsmile:
The lady you see helping out in the menu, is Codex.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ginfreakz