Search results

1. vECh

Madness Fantasy - How GTA would look like if made with RpgMaker

Hi Deowind, I'm glad you like the game ^-^ And I'm really curious on how about it could looks on a rg350m :o As MushroomCake28 said, for commercial games it's copyright infringement. Maybe someone can give you the use of some resources by paying a license (by the way it's not so simple)...
  2. vECh

Omg, thank you very much! <3 <3 <3
  3. vECh

Sorry I fixed it, now they should work :) I made a demo a couple months ago but it didn't show anything about the story that is a big piece of the game experience, so after a while I decided to remove it. The prize will get lower during next months, I put it a little higher just to go lower...
  4. vECh

This is for unconventional players Five friends are arrested by mistake and now they have to vanquish a criminal organization by working undercover for the police. They will do it in the craziest way possible. Be part of this unique adventure Take on a story full of irreverent dialogues and...
  5. vECh

RM2k/3 Madness Fantasy - Release April 11

Madness Fantasy is going on Steam on April 11! ^-^ Thank you for your feedback this far :wink:
  6. vECh

Here is shown the game menu: Through it you can access multiple options, for instance you can switch between FreeMode or Story and play the game as you want. You can also have access to Trophies, which are special "powers" you can use to customize the game (e.g. you can unlock the power to...
  7. vECh

New Promotional trailer for the game! Here are some features that will make you understand in more detail what to expect from the game! What do you think about? :biggrin: The completed game will be soon available! :wink:
  8. vECh

It's kinda weird :\ Maybe you can try by totally disabling your antivirus before copying RPG_RT ^^'
  9. vECh

Try disable your antivirus while installing the game, or alternatively after the install you can paste RPG_RT.exe in the installation folder from the attachment in my post ;)
  10. vECh

Sorry for the drawback, I just updated the link, please try now ;)
  11. vECh

*** UPDATES *** Madness Fantasy DEMO is now available! Check THIS link to try it for free! :) :) :) Here is the game trailer! It tooks many years to complete it, thank you to everyone who will try the demo! :)
  12. vECh

This is the main city map view from the editor, the map is 460x448 tiles large and while playing you can steal vehicles as gta to go through the whole map :smile::smile::smile:
  13. vECh

Thank youu, you're very kind ^-^ Here you are the new story trailer! Enjoy! :D
  14. vECh

Thank youu! I'm glad you appreciate my efforts ^-^ New screenshot today!
  15. vECh

New screenshot today! This is Jackie outside the city's egyptian museum! What do you think about? :)
  16. vECh

New update with some fresh screenshots!
  17. vECh

Hello everybody! It's been a long time since the last update, but I kept concentrated on the game development. The game is almost done, just some little fix to the graphics and a lot of testing to do, but it's almost ready for the release hopefully this fall. It will be available at launch in...
  18. vECh

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/990033070/madness-fantasy-0   Here we go! Please help me to reach the goal and make Madness Fantasy join the world! ^-^ I have more updates for this project, here are some new screenshots!  
  19. vECh

Here we have one new screenshot! Here is where it all begins... are you curious about how these five guys will going to mess their life? :D
  20. vECh

Thank you, Ace VII ^-^ I hope to release the game this fall, if everything is going to be ok ^^'

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D
Leokids wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
Hi
People1_3,People1_4,SF_People1_3,SF_People1_4 added!

Just got done working on my game's title menu. :LZSsmile:
The lady you see helping out in the menu, is Codex.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ginfreakz