Search results

1. Bilalichwa

Remove State when variable stuck hit 0.

Hi.. im using RPG MAKER MV and YEP_BattleEngineCore.js, YEP_BuffStatesCore.JS i have problem settings up skills in note (state). so i want make Poison skill can be stacking damage. Here code, i use this in state named "Poison String" <Custom Apply Effect> target._stackingPoison =...
  2. Bilalichwa

[SOLVED]Help. How to read external .txt from github

i watch how to read from text file in local file and I want to know, how to read the txt file that is on github I tried it but it failed. is there a way to read the txt file from github? thx...
  3. Bilalichwa

RMMV Re-Village (Farming Game)

Welcome to ReVillage game ReVillage is Free Game made by RPG MAKER MV. this game inspired by farming game like a HarvestMoon/StardewValley/My time at portia/etc. This game is still in the development stage aka BETA Version. if you find a bug and suggestions please leave a comment Story : A...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People,I have seen that Someone from China and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D
Leokids wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
Hi
People1_3,People1_4,SF_People1_3,SF_People1_4 added!

Just got done working on my game's title menu. :LZSsmile:
The lady you see helping out in the menu, is Codex.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitchs98