Search results

1. Scoodoink

Alternative punishments for dying

Depending on your type of game reviving as a different character can be really cool and a huge reason not to die. like, in zombie U it was a huge pain because you would then have to retrieve your supplies from your last corpse, which may be swarming with zombies. Or differently in No Delivery...
  2. Scoodoink

Getting SumRndmDde's Super Tools and Character Creator EX Working

EDIT: sorry, turns out it was a silly mistake-the resources folder wasnt in a folder called SumRndmDde. Hi, i've been trying for a few days now to get this plugin working but with no luck. I've tried different versions of RPG Maker (1.3.1, 1.4.0. 1.5.1, 1.6.0) I've copy and pasted the exactly...
  3. Scoodoink

How to have VX Ace graphic resources suitable for MV?

I use RyanBram's RTP scaler for this, it works pretty well, only time I've had trouble is with some of PV games stuff. here is the thread where it's posted, download link is near the bottom of the page.
  4. Scoodoink

Downgrade Version?

alright thank you! i'll probably use the standalone method because i really don't like steam but thanks for letting me know about the key
  5. Scoodoink

Text Sounds: Yes or No?

I have this same question every time I start a project. Thing is, I love when it's executed well like in Undertale and Pokemon, where the speed and pace matches the text to actually emulate voice. But, i've tried to implement it in the past where it just sounds like an awful drone and it...
  6. Scoodoink

Downgrade Version?

Hi, I really want to use Sumrndmddes character creator plugin but i don't believe it's possible to get it to work with newer versions. ideally I would like to go down to 1.3.0. I don't have the steam version, so downgrading there isn't an option. Does anyone know if I can find a patch somewhere...
  7. Scoodoink

Actor Become Enemy WITH skills and items?

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong section but i didn't think there would be a way to do this without a plugin. So, does anyone know if there is a plugin out there that could be used to generate an enemy or modify an enemy to match the current properties of an actor, in conjunction with an enemy...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D
Leokids wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
Hi
People1_3,People1_4,SF_People1_3,SF_People1_4 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitchs98