Search results

1. Spoonweaver

Betting Challenge: Guess the date & time of the contest results!

I wouldn't count out October 10th just yet.
  2. Spoonweaver

Betting Challenge: Guess the date & time of the contest results!

My guess wasn't a joke I was making. I really do think it will take that long. I assume the bet means when ALL the contest results are annouced. This would include things like the celeb choices. It's currently my understanding that not even the people's choice most buzzing and most shared...
  3. Spoonweaver

Dr. House* Grades Your Papers

I was a bit disappointed when I saw you gave my game Troll Over a 1.5 Than I saw the general average of the scores you're handing out and I felt better. But yeah, thanks for the feedback and generally the feedback on all these games. This is a great service you're doing. Oh and it was...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D
Leokids wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
Hi
People1_3,People1_4,SF_People1_3,SF_People1_4 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitchs98