Search results

1. Map Scroll Type Causes Parallax Background to Move

I have a question. Do you know how to change dircection of this "loop verically"? Becouse for the start parralax background going from the top to down. How to change direction on down to top? Im makeing raceing mini game and street should go from the down to top.
  2. Race game on MV

I think I don’t need necessary a mode7 because if you look closer you can see: 1. In movement is only the car (player) have three kinds of his graphic depend on distance (3 moves up is maximum) he is bigger or smaller. In this case I can use events what makeing different graphic character...
  3. OcRam - Lights plugin (for MV)

I downloaded this big project with all scripts by OcRam but it unfortunetly it still dosent help becouse Im interesing only on lighting system but in this demo it dosent work without time system and I don't now how to delate that. I think better will if every script will by on one map with full...
  4. How to import an MV project to MZ?

MOG? Yanfly?
  5. How to import an MV project to MZ?

How its possible to convert all custom plugins from MV to MZ ?
  6. Race game on MV

Do you now some plugin to make mini game like that?
  7. Steam RPG MAKER MV

Ok, but i need some law background some pdf or screen where they are saying that. I can’t believe what will write on the forum. In my opinion every game developer should have this kind of docment. In eula the saying nothing about steam version.
  8. Steam RPG MAKER MV

In EUOLA is wrote, the only user who registered rpg maker by activation key is a licence user. If you didn't activate your your not license user, and you cannot use program for commercial use. "1. The User shall perform a User Registration of the Software in the manner separately prescribed by...
  9. Steam RPG MAKER MV

I have version on mac and I cannot find this folder...
  10. Steam RPG MAKER MV

At yesterday I checked all EUOLA from this https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/eula and I didn’t find any information.
  11. Steam RPG MAKER MV

Ok, but I need some law background, pdf whatever. In my opinion every game developer should have something like that.
  12. Steam RPG MAKER MV

Could you tell me where I can find some document from RMMV who’s saying If I have steam version I can sell my games for commercial use? It’s important to have some law background so the best could be same terms of use by them. But the license by them in original site say absolute nothing about...
  13. Problem really hard to solve.

YES! YES! YES! That was this problem! I haver for now a lot of work to change all this files, but the problem is solved. Thank u so much guys!
  14. Problem really hard to solve.

Wow...Thank you <3!!! Im makeing my game on mac, and there is a great option to change title in more than one file, I did that and removed all spaces and putted _. I removed polish signs too, so for now should be everything pretty good.
  15. Problem really hard to solve.

hahah oh no I can't do that
  16. Problem really hard to solve.

General test will be at tommorow so I will write how was. Btw. do you know some plugin for RMMV who canceling, missing the problem with this filed load? I mean If i will change everything but some files will still caled with space, can I use some protect from situation with error : field load...
  17. Problem really hard to solve.

Unfortunetlly when im doing ONLY that the program don't want to read and saying failed to load. So the worst is that I have to change not only names of the files, I copy all files with spaces, change, put to the database again and CHANGE ALL in f****ing events....
  18. Necessary to name all game files without spaces?

Wow thats really intresting, becouse I makeing games on mac and I have a lot of files called with space, and I for know soild my game in 40 examples and in 2 exidences I had situation with thah, I should change that imediently, but WHY THE F***K when i was creating my game on Mac i neve got the...
  19. Problem really hard to solve.

Yeah, I think you are right, I tried to broke that on my computer when its working correct, I delated a few spaces in some files and i saw the same problem in place where shoul be a space was %20@ etc. butfor now I have two problems: 1. when i tried to change all this files( delate spaces) in...
  20. Problem really hard to solve.

I played the same version what i sent on my computer WITHOUt RMMV and everything is fine! Thats really really wierd...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D
Leokids wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
Hi
People1_3,People1_4,SF_People1_3,SF_People1_4 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitchs98