Search results

1. King Galaxian

Iceberg Bridge Over Water Charset MV

Hey, I have a rather unique request. You see, I have an idea for the storyline in an rpg I've been working on for years. My character has the ability to control ice, and to form it by force of will. He needs to get into a castle to take on his evil adversary, but the only way to get to the...
  2. King Galaxian

Business Suit Icon For MV

I need a business suit icon for rpg maker mv, as the title implies. Just an ordinary suit and tie. If there's already one out there, could someone link me to it? I want it in with a transparent background, and in full color, like the icons for most of the older rpg makers were. And I need it to...
  3. King Galaxian

A Windowskin

Hey all! I posted a thread in the resource requests section months ago asking for a celtic lattice border for my windowskin for my rpg, The Lost Memoirs. One person offered to help if no one else did, but I have yet to hear back from them months later. So, I took it upon myself to make one...
  4. King Galaxian

Celtic Lattice Border for Windowskin MV

I need an edit done of the attached windowskin that I edited by mixing together multiple windowskins. What I need changed is the border in the upper right side of the windowskin. I need a border made that resembles Celtic Lattice. Like in this picture: But I need it in a sort of white...
  5. King Galaxian

Black Leather Jacket Icon

Hello, I was hoping for a black leather jacket icon for rpg maker MV. I've looked everywhere I know to look, and as far as I know, no one has made one yet. If anyone here knows where I can find one, then I'd appreciate it if you could link me to it. Any help would be much appreciated. I don't...
  6. King Galaxian

Help Finding A Set Of Resources For Ace

Could someone please take a look at my request at <snip>?
  7. King Galaxian

Special Ammo Script

Hey, I'm hoping someone can help me out with this. I'm currently using Asagi's Gun License as an ammo script for vx ace. The big problem I have is that It makes it so the character using ammo can't use any weapon without ammo. What I need is a new script that's simple to use and that still let's...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shierk