Search results

1. GibzFGC

MechaGS Splash Screens Plugin

MechaGS's Splash Screen Plugin Started 21st August 2020 @ 9:36pm Updated 22nd August 2020 @ 9:24am Features: A very simple plugin for showing images before your game starts with the ability for the player to skip on pressing their OK button or mouse clicking. It is based on a MV plugin I made...
  2. GibzFGC

RMMZ Strange Behaviour from VisuMZ_1_MessageCore

I've created a new project with the Visustella plugins in, set them up in the same order as the sample game and all seemed well until I tried to make message boxes. I'm getting the following and I'm not sure why. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. GibzFGC

Deactivated Member+ and lost access to the forum

So, since an important piece of news came through about the Member+ this morning. I went through and de-activated it just for safety reasons. Seems doing so removed my permissions to view that forum on the site. Seemingly back to being a normal member too. :( It still shows as you can see...
  4. GibzFGC

How would I check a script boxes data in my plugin?

Hi everyone, I'm confusing myself by trying to check what the user is entering into the script box. I need a way to check because of a plugin I'm updating. I'd like to do something like the following and gather the information between the square brackets. param1 = valueparam2 = valueparam3 =...
  5. GibzFGC

Having trouble with Yanfly Action Sequence Pack 1

I've got an action written up and it works until I add a sound effect. I've double-checked and the audio file in in my SE folder but when it goes to play I get the following error: TypeError: object is not a function     at Function.BattleManager.actionSePlay (YEP_X_ActSeqPack1.js:1408)     at...
  6. GibzFGC

Window Message Font Colour [Updated - 1.1]

Window Message Font Colour Ver. 1.1 - MechaGS   Introduction: Adds an option to change the font size, colour, outline width and the outline colour of the message boxes in your game. Changing the font colour use's hex value. Example: #FFFFFF = white. Changing the outline colour requires an RGBA...
  7. GibzFGC

How to determine which index is active on the title screen?

I'm currently creating an animated title screen plugin but I've ran into a bit of a snag. I can't seem to think of / find a way to check which index (or symbol) I'm currently active on. I've been through the DOM and looked for any on-state changes but I haven't seen any thing that correlates to...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twilightprincess