Search results

1. definite_lee

PIXI filters for Parallax image

I'm hoping for a plugin that can take the parallax image set on a map and apply a specified PIXI filter to it. If there's a way to do this without a plugin, I'm definitely open for advice as well!
  2. definite_lee

Sound Pitch/Filter Plugin

Basically what I'm looking for is a plugin that can pitch down/up or low-pass filter any sound effects/bgm that play, while the plugin command is on.
  3. definite_lee

Day/Night Cycle Design

Hello! I'd like to open up a discussion into designing day/night systems in your game. This is not to talk about how to do it, (i.e. with plugins, or events) but rather a topic on what sort of considerations and design choices you would make when designing a day/night time system in your game...
  4. definite_lee

RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game (DEMO!)

SYNOPSIS The world has become ravaged by a dark and hateful evil. It is spreading across the lands, turning old allies against one another, destroying once noble kingdoms, and corrupting the great spirits that watch over all life. Our hero ends up thrust on a quest to uncover the source of this...
  5. definite_lee

Event Restrictions?

I'm using a pixel movement plugin that completely reworks the collisions system in MV, so plugins like Yanfly's Region Restrictions and Orange Region Collisions do not work properly. I'm looking for a creative solution to essentially block off areas where I don't want events to go, while...
  6. definite_lee

Galv's Map Projectiles + Altimit Pixel Movement

Hello! I'm working on an action adventure rpg which relies heavily on Galv's Map Projectiles plugin for enemy and player attacks and Altimit Pixel Movement to handle pixel movement and collision boxes. Recently I have noticed that the projectiles created by Galv's plugin don't seem to respect...
  7. definite_lee

RMMV Last Standing (Resident Evil meets Pac-man in an arcade game)

Hey guys. Recently I started to develop a mini-game called Last Standing. It's a retro arcade game similar to Pac-man, with a twist of having to fight (or avoid) zombies. Here's a small preview of what I have so far: Originally it was intended to just be a short fun bonus thing for the...
  8. definite_lee

Title Screen Event

I'm requesting a plugin that checks if the game is sitting idle on the title screen for a certain amount of time, then an event could trigger which would lead to a video being played. Similar to how old school arcade games would cut to footage of the gameplay if the game is idle for long enough...
  9. definite_lee

Spaceship Battle System

Hello all! One of the features I most wanted to develop into my game was a JRPG styled spaceship battle system. Due to limited time afforded to me, in the demo of my game my implementation of the system is very basic: -Standard Turn Battle -One Actor in battle -Skills are limited use...
  10. definite_lee

Add Battler Sprite to Status Window?

Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to get my actor's battler sprite to appear on the status window. Basically it currently looks like this: And I want it to look something like this: (I photoshopped it in) are there any plugins or edits of lines of javascript I should refer to?
  11. definite_lee

RMMV Junkdogs | A space adventure RPG (DEMO AVAILABLE)

https://sudobeats.itch.io/junkdogs Junkdogs is a space adventure RPG, following the exploits of a group of outlaw scavengers known as 'junkdogs'. These junkdogs make their living by exploring and scavenging objects abandoned in space. On a streak of bad luck after a mission gone wrong, the...
  12. definite_lee

Spaceships

Hello all, Today I would like to share with you the community, a collection of sprites that were commissioned a month ago. I have gained a lot from all the various artists and plugin-makers here and I just want to give back to you all. Enjoy.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twilightprincess