Search results

1. Jayje

[RPG Maker XP] Issues with running Games on an AMD CP

I'm not sure if this was ever addressed or not, but I've been having issues running RMXP on my new AMD Gaming PC. For some reason, it will make my player character :asad::hsad: uncontrollable (IE: constantly move them to the LEFT and when I push RIGHT key they go UP instead) . I have a feeling...
  2. Jayje

Any way to fix the THICKNESS of Yanfly's Visible HP Gauges?

anyone know how to Make Yanfly's Visible Enemy HP Bars more **THICK**? by thicker I meant making the bar less skinny. I tried changing the height and and it only makes the bar go further down the screen. Any ideas?
  3. Jayje

[RESLOVED]I'm Stuck on SRD's Battle Status Customizer

I'm using SRD to redo the Battle status display for my game. I got advice to use Yanfly's Battle core in addition to it to achieve the effect I wanted. IT WORKED!! My question now is how do I get the rest of the party to look like the first party member? Any ideas or thoughts would be...
  4. Jayje

Recruitment: How would you handle it?

PARTY BUILDING Every RPG deals with this mechanic. It's one of the most important features in designing a role-playing game. I've also seen this feature called RECRUITMENT; due to the fact that, in many cases, you have to acquire them for your party. In fact, there have been games devoted solely...
  5. Jayje

RMMV RANDOM Alignment Generator

Since I missed the Release SOMETHING Event, I decided to put this out for folks to have some fun with. This is a RANDOM Alignment Generator. You can choose either the regular vanilla alignment (Lawful Good, Chaotic Evil) or something crazy like Iced Lemon. The choice is yours! SCREENS...
  6. Jayje

Fully Evented Party Switch System

I know there may be some Party Swapping plugins out there for RPG Maker MV, but I wanted something that was really easy and stripped down to use. So I looked around for a bit, but didn’t find anything that really worked for my needs. Then while I was surfing the web, I came across a bit of code...
  7. Jayje

So you want to upload your MV game to Newgrounds/Gamejolt?

I recently tried to upload Slime Kingdom to Newgrounds and Gamejolt to get some more buzz going for it, but I ran into an issue (see image above). I searched around for tips to try and fix it with no luck. So, in the spirit of helping, I’m making one to assist those in need. Okay, now you’ve...
  8. Jayje

RMMV Slime Kingdom - The Sidescrolling Adventure (Episode 1: And so it begins...)

THE FIRST EPISODE HAS BEEN REVAMPED WITH MORE AWESOMENESS! NOW ON GAMEJOLT AND ITCH Story/Plot A lowly slime barely survives an encounter with an adventurer and limps(?) his way home. He's mad about his lot in life as just an exp grab for some dimwitted noob with a dream. He's tired of the...
  9. Jayje

Follower script issues

Hey folks! I got a stumper for ya!! :^_^\': I found a Follower script that help give ore control over the follower movement. However, What I want to so put a "wait" before the character follows the leader. Meaning before they move they have to wait a few seconds. Any Ideas much appreciated...
  10. Jayje

RMMV (Project Concept)

This just an idea I've had kicking around in my head for sometime (like years) and I figure I might flesh it out a bit here and then when I've finished my current project, I can try my hand at this. Leave me your thoughts, ideas and feedback. T.I.A. Story/Plot A lowly slime barely survives an...
  11. Jayje

FREE RPG Maker Dev NEEDS Game Testers!

I've been working on different RPG Makers since the days of 2000. I'm currently getting ready to release some BETAS and such. With that in mind, I need people willing to help make these games better with testing and giving feedback. You find the projects you'll be helping with below...
  12. Jayje

RMXP Monstructs: Makers and Mayhem - Monster Creating Sim/RPG (EARLY ACCESS 1 RELEASED)

This game has RELEASED IT'S NEWEST BETA! Please follow this links to the download and the recruitment thread if interested. T.I.A. BETA 2 Release Download (ITCH) BETA 2 Release Download (GAMEJOLT) BETA 1 Release Download (ITCH) BETA 1 Release Download (GAMEJOLT) BETA 0 RELEASE Download...
  13. Jayje

Playing a animation on active battler sprite?

I'm in need of some help. I want to have an animation pay whenever anyone in the party has a certain item equipped. meaning if anyone in the party(regardless of position in party) holds a steel sword their class changes to knight or something. I realize there is a command tho do that based off...
  14. Jayje

FFT Style Job/Mission System

Difficulty: Expert Hey guys! It's been awhile since I've written a tutorial, so I thought I'd write one on an event system that I pretty proud of! :D :D   BD BD It's a Job/Mission System inspired by Final Fantasy Tactics BD BD The system can be a bit complicated, but not impossible...
  15. Jayje

Hey gang!

hello to all you beautiful folks out in game dev land! this is my first time here on this forum, but I've been a hobbyist game dev for years. I'm close to finishing my first game and hope you guys do by and play it.
  16. Jayje

Monstructs: Makers and Mayhem

The Concept I'm making a game where you create your own monsters and battle them against other creators (or Makers, as they're called). This is a remake of a failed project that I intend to finish it this time. I know this isn't a groundbreaking game, but I figured folks would be interested...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Currently working on the second protagonist's story and her companion, making good progress. But I am looking forward to return to my other protagonist and continue his story and have him joined by a new companion. :)
mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.
rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Springy120