Search results

1. Psyker

On Hit / Crit Check for Common Events

Done my research and haven't been able to find anything that points to these checks from a Common Event. I'm a novice at javascript but was able to check in the js files to find target.result(), result.i****, and result.iscritical. I'm not sure how to put these into the Common Event script...
  2. Psyker

Different Damage Formula per Weapon

I can't seem to find a way to make this work properly. Similar to FFX Celestial Weapons (or all FF weapons for the most part). http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Celestial_Weapon Example: Tidus' Caladbolg has a damage formula of (10 + [100 * User's current HP ÷ User's Max HP]) ÷ 110. I've...
  3. Psyker

CryptoLocker-ish app targeting games and game dev platforms

Just a heads up for everyone out there.  Looks like there is some crypto-ware going around that encrypts files of games or game development platforms. http://arstechnica.com/security/2015/03/cryptolocker-look-alike-searches-for-and-encrypts-pc-game-files/
  4. Psyker

Creating Sprites and Tilesets?

Anyone know of a good tutorial for learning how to create sprites or graphics?  I'm a novice as far as creating sprites (minor frankenspriting here and there) and would like to learn to create custom graphics. Thanks in advance.
  5. Psyker

Mechanics vs Narrative Villains

I've watched a couple episodes of Extra Credits explaining about villains. Below are both episodes. Part 1 Part 2 Obviously, narrative villains fit right in with RPG Maker games but Mechanic villains can also. Being a dungeon master a few years back, I find creating narrative villains...
  6. Psyker

Battle Symphony Error [VX Ace]

Script: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/suppayami/rmvxa-collection/master/battle-symphony/battle-symphony-116e.rb I've been receiving an error 2975 during combat occasionally when the enemy attacks or I use an item (stimulant was the most common item the issue occurred with)...
  7. Psyker

Multiple Characters and Storylines

The concept is having the players be able to play different characters that have different stories yet all accomplish the same goal. I've been tinkering with the idea of this for a while and been doing some research on how would be the best way to implement this. Some games I'm looking at are...
  8. Psyker

RPG Maker, Game Development, and Digital Magazine

I've been tinkering around with the idea of creating an digital pdf magazine covering RPG Maker and game development.  Of course this would be beneficial with a bit of community support with assistance in articles, features, etc for the magazine. Basically it would be a monthly magazine between...
  9. Psyker

Issue with compressing game data

I'm having an issue compressing my current project. I've removed the RTP line from the game.ini file and imported all the current files needed for my project into the specific project folders. Current Game.ini file. [Game] RTP= Library=System\RGSS301.dll Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2...
  10. Psyker

5 Core Elements of Interactive Storytelling

While browsing through Frictional Games website waiting for Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs to become available, I ran across this great blog post on their blog. They make a few references to the RPG Maker game To The Moon...
  11. Psyker

Rise of the Magosh

Uploaded game file w/o VX Ace RTP. Playable beginning to end.
  12. Psyker

Glad to be here

Hello everyone! I'm really excited to a part of the start of a new forum in this community. While I haven't been as active as I would like, I have always found a community willing to help in anyway that they can whether through personal posts or just browsing through the forums. I consider...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue, Episode 12: Amneron's Legacy starts now! Watch on Youtube and join the chat as we explore the world of Ellis!
Lost track of a huge brazilian wandering spider inside my house. In other news, I'm moving again.

Currently working on the second protagonist's story and her companion, making good progress. But I am looking forward to return to my other protagonist and continue his story and have him joined by a new companion. :)
mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brenadjnendad