Search results

1. AllyJamy

Quick swap shields? - Galv's quick weapon swap

Hey Does anyone know how this could be repurposed to quick swap through shields? Preferably to work alongside its current purpose of swapping weapons as well. https://galvs-scripts.com/galvs-quick-weapon-swap/ Thanks
  2. AllyJamy

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

I assume that's just the "move upper left" command in the move route edit: oop someone else already answered. my bad
  3. AllyJamy

Linear vs Open RPGs as an Indie

I used lots of condition branches and switches on my open world RPG. In an open world rpg, you can't necessarily predict the exact route the player will take. Its also vital to give the player direction early on, give them a basic idea of where to go and what their purpose is. but you should...
  4. AllyJamy

RMVXA Afterfall - Action adventure zelda-like

Actually forgot about this thread haha. I've updated it and given it a link to the download. Also is it possible for a moderator to move this to "completed games"?
  5. AllyJamy

Your Next Adventure Awaits: RPG Maker MZ Trailer #1

Are we really still using chibi sprites? Bring back XP or mack styled sprites...
  6. AllyJamy

How to change jump speed?

Think I tried this and had various weird results
  7. AllyJamy

Well I figured it out eventually. If anyone else wants to do anything similar to this replace the "update while jumping" section in Game_CharacterBase with this #-------------------------------------------------------------------------- # * Update While Jumping...
  8. AllyJamy

I've been trying to get this to work depending on a condition switch. but I can't get that to work. Sorry, but do you know how i can set this up in the script? xd Heres what I currently have... #-------------------------------------------------------------------------- # * Update While...
  9. AllyJamy

In my game my character just did the cha cha slide back and fro before finally sliding to the place he would have landed if he had jumped. Very odd behaviour lol. Thanks though, I'll keep playing around with that line of code. Edit: @jump_count -= 0.5 is the sweet spot. Works perfect. Thanks...
  10. AllyJamy

Via move route currently.
  11. AllyJamy

Hi, I'm trying to get the jump speed to be slower. Context here is the player is in a low gravity environment and the fast and snappy default jump looks out of place. I'd like to slow it down so it looks like gravity is affecting the player. Does anyone know how this can be done?
  12. AllyJamy

[Snippet] Bigger Event Sizes

I don't use any of Victors scripts, but I daresay after trying this script out on a blank project it is indeed a script I'm using that it causing the issue. Thank you for the help. I'll just have to sift through the scripts I'm using and find the culprit.
  13. AllyJamy

Its already below Materials and above Main, yes. What do you mean there are no event commands there? The only command that was included in the script is there. I assumed it works without having to interact with the event, but regardless in game i clicked on it and still no change. The collision...
  14. AllyJamy

Hey, this script doesn't seem to be working for me. Isn't this how the comment tag works?
  15. AllyJamy

Lune world map framerate/bug issue help

I tried this code, and it does fix the issue of the icon and cursor appearing and the dispose crash. but the map doesn't render now, and it still lags without Theos fix, and Theos fix will bug out the cursor moving. :rswt Alright, sounds good! If you have discord you can reach me at: AllyJamy#6268
  16. AllyJamy

Hey Raizen. Thanks for replying! I tried this fix, at first I got this error message So I added a "def dispose" into the script. Which kinda works and lets you open the map once, once you go out of the map the cursor and icon stay off the map for a second and then disappear too. Then when...
  17. AllyJamy

I've been trying to implement Lune world map into my game. ( https://centrorpg.com/index.php?topic=1129.0 ) Using the script by itself results in a lot of lag in this specific project. Though, when using it in a similar project, that also uses a larger resolution, there is no lag. So I asked on...
  18. AllyJamy

PAC Custom menu - disabling save help

It wasn't working at first, but after starting a new game this works perfectly. :D Thanks so much for your help, and taking time to look through the code.
  19. AllyJamy

There was no error message, when i walked over an event switching the switch on or off, in both cases the ability to enter save was not affected. I tried it with a variable too, and results were the same.
  20. AllyJamy

Hey, I feel your answer is correct. However, unfortunately this didn't work... thanks for the reply though!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue, Episode 12: Amneron's Legacy starts now! Watch on Youtube and join the chat as we explore the world of Ellis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchaicStone565