Search results

1. 4Lore

CoffeeScript Scene/Action Based UI: Right Click Save Menu

When I try to install this plugin I get an error: "maximum call stack exceeded". I'm using the stable version. edit: Although, the script is not showing up in the extension menu nor in the scripts, somehow it works. Thank you very much.
  2. 4Lore

Javascript AEL -- Change Keys

Edit: It is working. I had to update to the latest beta patch.
  3. 4Lore

Right click save menu

Hello, I opened a topic here https://steamcommunity.com/app/495480/discussions/1/1742229167185832372/ some time ago but unfortunately I didn't get any help. :| Please, can somebody help me with this problem?
  4. 4Lore

Creating a movie gallery

Hello, I would like to create a movie gallery (dependent on saves) similar to cg gallery which will have to play a movie when i click on a slot icon, instead of showing a picture. The movies will be unlocked in the game with a number variable or something like this. I tried to implement this...
  5. 4Lore

CoffeeScript AEL: Image Choices

Bump ! :) This thing only happens to me or it is because of the newest patch?
  6. 4Lore

Hello, Today in vnm (i had a break from it), this plugin started to behave strange. When displaying "show choices", i noticed that when i move the mouse cursor around or when i click anywhere (not on choices), every time after a short period the choices will freeze ( in this picture i hovered...
  7. 4Lore

1080resolution custom UI

I didn't want to create a new thread since this small issue is related to this topic. I'm using a 1080 custom ui and the beta branch. In database>confirmation>confirm it says "After that we add a transparent hotspot over the entire screen. That is to avoid that the user can interact with any...
  8. 4Lore

Removing persistent hotspot !

bump I still haven't fix this issue:). Someone?
  9. 4Lore

I tried this method and I get the same results as my post#3 plus the additional invisible hotspot being present also in save and load "show message box event" settings. ;_;
  10. 4Lore

I have put a condition switch: https://ibb.co/iaL9NG Almost done.:) Now the triangle appears only when in game(new game) and also only when i click/enter the "menu"(here, the triangle disappears but the hotspot is still active) & "backlog" buttons from the "show message box event". I suppose i...
  11. 4Lore

Hello, I was having this hotspot problem some time ago and I still haven't resolve it. :| ex. mission scene ex. mission common event ex. mission scene setup This hotspot (a triangle) appears everywhere: in title screen, in every title menu and when i start a new game, it will show up in...
  12. 4Lore

I uninstalled the old version and installed the new one. Now it works again. :thumbsup-right: Thanks again ! For me, this is how it looks:
  13. 4Lore

I checked. It was above the main script. ;_;
  14. 4Lore

I think the new update, broke the plugin. :| The choices won't show anymore (they don't show at all) and the call event "show message box" became unresponsive.
  15. 4Lore

Some issues !

It is the exact thing i was looking for.:guffaw: Thank you Archeia for this cool extension. :cutesmile: Now it remain only those darn mouse buttons :)(right click button for save and middle button for scroll log). I searched the steam discussions forum and i came up with the examples i posted...
  16. 4Lore

Some issues !

I will only use the Action UI and you misunderstood what i was saying. If i wanted to code(btw: i don't like coding) i wouldn't have bought VNM, i would have used script based engines. Edit: I guess that is a little more orderly using "add choice & show choice" common events: Well, this is...
  17. 4Lore

Some issues !

I have watched the above video but it doesn't answer my questions.:| I never used any rpg engines. The thing with the sample scene "add choice" common event, like i said above is restrictive in contrast to the "add choice" command.:headshake: edit: When the 1080p template will be released i will...
  18. 4Lore

Some issues !

Using action ui and default interface. This is a simple matter but i can't get it to work. :| Not using the "add choices" and "show choices" common events, i get this by default: I would like to use the default/custom created choices box to appear like this Call "add choice" common event...
  19. 4Lore

1080resolution custom UI

I managed to display "show picture number 10" correctly. The problem was some minor things (my own mistakes). So i started a new project, looked what was different and adjusted my current progect.
  20. 4Lore

1080resolution custom UI

Thanks. :) I managed to get the picture 11(L[0001: Message]) to this position along with "yes" and "no" commands. Now i can't make it work displaying the transparent hotspot nr.9 :dizzy:. I set hotspot's position to direct 1, 1, 1920, 1080, I think the answer is by adjusting the anchor...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchaicStone565