Search results

1. Candacis

Candacis' Resources

They are 32x32 tiles and not 48x48 like in MV, but I think there are plugins that could help you out. You need to own VX Ace to use the resources here. But I also did tiles for MV as well (link in my signature)
  2. Candacis

Candacis' Resources for MZ

I added everything I made from the Summer ReStaff. So, nothing new, if you have already downloaded that ReStaff. Basically, it is a bunch of autotiles. You need to own MV AND MZ to use those. Here is an example of my tiles in comparison to MV and MZ autotiles. Top is MV, middle is MZ and bottom...
  3. Candacis

Candacis' Resources for MV

I added the tiles I did for the summer ReStaff, so nothing new for those who already have downloaded the previous ReStaff. New categories in the start thread: Digsite and Beach But do check out the current ScaReStaff!
  4. Candacis

I feel your pain. My grandma died in March and I think about her so much and miss her.

I feel your pain. My grandma died in March and I think about her so much and miss her.
  5. Candacis

Anyone can recommend a good gaming mouse? My mouse wheel has given up. Last mouse was steel...

Anyone can recommend a good gaming mouse? My mouse wheel has given up. Last mouse was steel series diablo iii edition (I know, it's been a while)
  6. Candacis

I'm back from my visit to my family. Was really great to see them again after a year even if I...

I'm back from my visit to my family. Was really great to see them again after a year even if I had to get tested for covid for the visit.
  7. Candacis

I'm so glad you are negative, I was worried. Just tested negative today, too. It is a great...

I'm so glad you are negative, I was worried. Just tested negative today, too. It is a great relief. Hope you can rest and feel better.
  8. Candacis

I hope, you do better. I'm getting tested tomorrow, but only because I need to travel.

I hope, you do better. I'm getting tested tomorrow, but only because I need to travel.
  9. Candacis

Ways of blocking directional passage with star passability

If you don't use the higher region numbers for anything else in your game, you can give this plugin a try: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ocram-passages-plugin.88047/
  10. Candacis

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Wanted to say thank you for the plugins! I'm only using the Core and Message Core, but those already solved so many small issues I had and gave me a ton of control over how I wanted my messages to look.
  11. Candacis

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@Skyquake I like the general layout of your city! Love me some pitched roofs :LZSsmile: I would suggest you look up PandaMaru's resources for VX Ace, she has made some gravestones and church windows you might find useful, even a mausoleum. A bit of feedback: While I think it is good to strive...
  12. Candacis

Looks lovely! As a lefty, all I can manage to do with ink is a bunch of splotches :LZSgrin:

Looks lovely! As a lefty, all I can manage to do with ink is a bunch of splotches :LZSgrin:
  13. Candacis

RMMZ LAUDANUM - a Delirium adventure (Updated demo)

It already looks better and now I managed to play to the end of the demo. And I love a good changelog :LZSgrin: Hope you continue working on this!
  14. Candacis

@Sharm Yes, that is even more excellent. I know, I like it, too. But if people have only...

@Sharm Yes, that is even more excellent. I know, I like it, too. But if people have only downloaded it and not used it in their projects yet, I'm happy with a comment. It is still better than the feeling of releasing resources into a black void.
  15. Candacis

Elissiaros MZ Edits

Great recolors and edits, you have an eye for colors! I don't know what magic you worked with Reid, but I do like him better now :LZSgrin: The blue couch is very cute! Some feedback for the sideview beds: They are a bit long. Rotate a sprite to 90° and put it onto the bed and you will see that...
  16. Candacis

Make the RTP caves and carpets match things and fit stuff on tables!!!

I like the overworld map entrances, looks so much better now! I hope you do more. And the carpeted stairs are very useful. Thank you!
  17. Candacis

Galv's Map Travel MZ

This still looks a bit daunting to me, but I think it would be perfect for like a hub centre from where you go on missions/levels. Most of the time I search for plugins I know I need. And then once in a while a plugin finds you and inspires you to new ideas. Thank you for that!
  18. Candacis

Galv's Character Shadows MZ

Love this plugin! The character sprites look that much more grounded in the game and more like they belong. Thank you for taking the time porting the plugin. It is appreciated :LZSgrin:
  19. Candacis

OcRam - Star Tile Fix plugin [v1.00 updated 2019/09/30]

@OcRam Awesome, happy to hear! I think your plugin is invaluable, if you want to use big sprites. Can't wait to purchase a lifetime license for this. Oh, maybe put the MV plugin on the website, too? I'm not seeing it on your list.
  20. Candacis

If you download a resource, be it art or plugin, please thank the creator for their time. We are...

If you download a resource, be it art or plugin, please thank the creator for their time. We are all guilty sometimes of just grabbing something without commenting. Now is the time to go through your credit list and visit the threads/site where you got the resource from and leave a heartfelt...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchaicStone565