Search results

1. 9tkitsune

Legendary Beast Sprites (Japanese Mythology)

oh? i mean, I guess you can use them if you want, as long as it's not for a commercial project.
  2. 9tkitsune

Legendary Beast Sprites (Japanese Mythology)

I remember drawing those once, many years ago as part of a commission. Nostalgic. But it's not RTP art style ^^; Hope you can quickly find what you are looking for though! : D
  3. 9tkitsune

Multi Activation Question for School

Sounds interesting, thank you! I will contact them and ask what they can suggest / offer. : )
  4. 9tkitsune

simple custom battle screen

can anyone recommend a custom battle screen code like this?.. ( my old post was longer but it disappeared?) (ok this one seems to stay) it's about frame-by-frame animated battler sprites, to freely position in the battle screen. frame-by-frame animated (or idle) enemy sprites. attack-leaping...
  5. 9tkitsune

simple custom battle view

Hello code users and wizards. I am looking for a code, that allows me to freely position looping frame-by-frame animated battle sprites on the battle screen, while enemies either idle or also frame-by-frame animated. The sprites can leap at each other on attack, and/or have different frames...
  6. 9tkitsune

Soulpour777 - Animated Battlers empty method

Ah okay - thank you. Was not aware of that. I will ask for practical alternatives, then. The coding world seems pretty cut throat huh.
  7. 9tkitsune

Soulpour777 - Animated Battlers empty method

Hi there - Is there any coder who can help me with an old side-view battle script named " Soulpour777 - Animated Battlers " ? I don't know how to get it to work in a new project anymore. It returns the error: " line 313 (or other lines, too) No method error occurred, undefined method 'empty?'...
  8. 9tkitsune

Multi Activation Question for School

Hello! So this issue is a bit complex and I don't think anyone has asked about this yet. I work part time at a school and eventually had the idea of offering RPGmaker courses to the students. It might be a fun project in order to introduce them to basic game design and improve their English...
  9. 9tkitsune

Game & Map Screenshots 10

I will try this screenshot - posting thing again, maybe it works this way : )
  10. 9tkitsune

Random Art Thread

Hey, it's a revamped version of some characters related to an old project-idea I remembered recently.
  11. 9tkitsune

MBS - FPLE MV

Wow, you were right! Amazing : o I halfway assumed it was something like that, but I wouldn't figure out what kind of code line to copy / enter where. Thanks for the help. That FPLE demo seems really fun. Have to figure out how it's all connected - and where its limitations are. But it is...
  12. 9tkitsune

MBS - FPLE MV

Hi! I got the dreaded "makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined" error when trying to run the " FPLE MV Demo - but here's where it gets crazy: When I updated (replaced) the index.html - the game ran BUT... it wasn't in 3D / 1st person at all, just normal top-down! Any ideas?
  13. 9tkitsune

Error "makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined" every time I try to run my project.

I got the same error when trying to run the " FPLE MV Demo (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mbs-fple-mv.57363/page-19) " - but here's the kicker: When I updated (replaced) the index.html - it ran BUT... it wasn't 3D / 1st person at all, just normal top-down! Where did I go...
  14. 9tkitsune

Biggest, Scariest Monster Sprites

I sell packs with relatively large high quality monster sprites of all styles and concepts  ' 3 ' but they aren't in the shop yet.... 
  15. 9tkitsune

Esther visual novel Chracters,CG

~ some Ib goodness, why not,  me like =w=  rock on! 
  16. 9tkitsune

GubiD's Tactical Battle System v2.4 for Ace

Hmm in my version when I start a battle while enable_tbs,  it says this:  what does it mean..?
  17. 9tkitsune

Really...? Nobody can tell me how to activate the battle system?
  18. 9tkitsune

I can't get it to work.. : (  Is there even a  "call script" command anywhere?
  19. 9tkitsune

how to additional material?

Ooh, I see! ^^  That's actually not bad at all. Fairly convenient. ~ Good to know, thanks! 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchaicStone565