Search results

1. Fangzarie

Monster Storage Box

Actually, I'm using Hime's PartyMember plugin to lock the actors I don't want moved manually, the only downside is Hime's plugin requires it to have been on from the start of the save file creation, so you'd have to start over any already saved files. https://himeworks.com/2016/02/party-manager-mv/
  2. Fangzarie

Monster Storage Box

Ah that seemed to work perfectly! Thanks so much for the help and yeah I wish someone or the creator would give this plugin another look.
  3. Fangzarie

Moogle_X's Actors Friendship System

I am not at all sure what difference that made but for some reason or another that seemed to work!? Thanks so much for the help on such a weird little niche error!
  4. Fangzarie

It's strange because the plugin works from a script call when it is not showing in the menu but trying to call it from the menu gets this result.
  5. Fangzarie

Same situation same error. Though, far less errors coupled with it. I'm using engine version 1.6.2 if that could help any?
  6. Fangzarie

Still no dice. I tried running the script call from a completely new game with only yanfly's menu manager, thinking the problem might have been my Moghunter plugins instead, and came up with a completely different error.
  7. Fangzarie

First I can't thank you enough for giving this plugin a second chance at life! I seem to be having a bit of trouble bringing up the friendship menu using Yanfly's Main Menu Manager plugin. I've set up the parameter the way you've labeled it in the help file however I still seem to getting this...
  8. Fangzarie

Scripting Help: Event Move With Player

I found a sorta reach around for the problem but I don't suppose I'll close the topic unless I'll get at least one other persons input of the feasibility of my inquiry.
  9. Fangzarie

Ah that's fine thanks so much for trying to see if you could help regardless!
  10. Fangzarie

Opps, my mistake it should be fixed now. Sorry about that.
  11. Fangzarie

Right, I recorded a short vid trying to show what it looks like. Hope this helps with understanding.
  12. Fangzarie

Hi, I have a strange possibly impossible question to ask the forums. I am looking for a way to script an event to have movement similar to the basic player follower however, I want this to be an event so that the player can turn around and speak to that event. I'm not really well versed in...
  13. Fangzarie

Monster Storage Box

Not sure if I'm allowed to post on threads this old but I was wondering if anyone would know how to manually add characters to the deposit box through events? Like after battle instead of going straight into the party they go into the box instead. I think the original creator has dropped this...
  14. Fangzarie

Battle Voice Format Help

Sweet! That fix was exactly what needed to happen. We could have gotten to this point if I had stated my version up front so sorry about that, but regardless this did the trick like magic! Thanks so much and I'll be sure to credit you for the extension because it was a life saver! Thanks for...
  15. Fangzarie

Battle Voice Format Help

Ah that would make a lot of sense. I'm still running rpg maker on 1.5.2 as that is the most stable version that works with Terrax Lighting and a few Hime plugins. And yes I did edit the main battle voice plugin correcting those spelling errors as I was told earlier by another user that may have...
  16. Fangzarie

Battle Voice Format Help

I'm not sure what you mean exactly by skill type check here? I'm not experienced with Js enough to know exactly how to write a skill check line of code. I'm going to need a bit more help than just that. Ok I placed the plugin in my project and I got the voices working again but the extension...
  17. Fangzarie

Battle Voice Format Help

Ah that would make a lot of sense. Where in the plugin file would I need to add such a line and how would I format it as well? something like this? if function isSkillMaster() or do i need to write something else?
  18. Fangzarie

Battle Voice Format Help

No I dont have any such function within the plugin because I assumed it wasn't needed since the other lines didn't show anything like that either. Im ok with waiting if you're willing to help me figure this out when you get back to your computer. I don't plan on releasing this demo for a while...
  19. Fangzarie

Battle Voice Format Help

I moved things around as you suggested and got rid of the "!" but now the entire plugin is being ignored somehow. Now it won't play any of the sounds. I'm starting to think that by adding the master skill the way I have the plugin does not even know what a "masterVoice" is. Since I added it in...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchaicStone565