Search results

1. noside28

RPG Maker MZ 1.0.2 released.

I think that the extended generator handles that pretty well. You could try using it for the mean time. Just search rpgmaker mv/mz extended generator.
  2. noside28

Preloader Plugin or feature integration

Yeah I saw Visustella image loader and it is a life saver and so far no one reported about the enemy loading problem in my test game. My problem now is the animation delay(as far as I know the preloader doesnt cover it) in battles when using their fast forward feature. the enemies died before...
  3. noside28

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Thanks a lot. I manually look for the code and delete it because I can't find the option to edit it. Lol
  4. noside28

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

does anyone know how to edit the url and picture for the homescreen in the sample project? It's supposed to be a function from the core engine. But I can't find where to edit it.
  5. noside28

Preloader Plugin or feature integration

I don't know if there is a fix for this or not. So I just finished a project and uploaded it in the web. Compared to the one I made with MV, the MZ one performs a whole lot better. But it's still not perfect. The same problem of loading resources still exists but to a lesser extent. Problems...
  6. noside28

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Thanks so much for the effort! Now I know that it's not the plugin with the problem, but the way I was exporting it. But It's still making the same error on my games even after manually deleting unnecessary assets. I even made a fresh project with the minimal plugins (CoreEngine...
  7. noside28

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hey guys, I just want to ask first if anyone also encountered this problem to know if it has been solved already, as back reading this thread is no longer practical. I will post a proper bug report if it haven't. The Problem: YEP Battle Engine and related plugins(Animated battlers, row...
  8. noside28

Bokou's Freesources - Added Gothic Tileset

It is funny why I don't get notifications from replies. So i was just only able to read this now. Thanks so much. I'll try it later. Cheers! I'll try to return the favor next time.
  9. noside28

Yanfly row formation help

Please help! Does anyone know how to make the enemy automatically organize themselves like the party group as seen in the video? I already tried tinkering and reading the help file over and over again but I can't seem to figure it out. Cause I am basically zero knowledge in...
  10. noside28

Bokou's Freesources - Added Gothic Tileset

Thanks  for the resource! One thing tho, the full helmet without tasset seems to be having a bug. Whenever I choose it in the character generator, It won't finish loading and won't appear in the character. Is there a way to fix this? I tried re extracting and also redownloading but it won't...
  11. noside28

Phone Controls besides movement for Android ports?

Since you're one of the experienced regarding the phone version, I am asking you. How to buy Items? increasing and decreasing amount. Off topic: I have limited post currently. I tried your demo with gpu black list and it runs up to 60 fps and says canvas mode. But the screen since the start is...
  12. noside28

Trial and Paid version missing resources clarification

I downloaded the trial version of the game. Included were a lot of resources from images to audios. But if you would look closely at it, you can see that some are missing. For example is the audio "Theme". It has Theme1, Theme2 and Theme6.  So my question are: 1. Will we get additional...
  13. noside28

Android/iOS - (TL:DR) Converting your project using the MANUAL METHOD

Although I hadn't had the chance to try it, but I'm really thankful for this tutorial and I'm sure many others too.  :rock-left:   :guffaw:   :rock-right:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchaicStone565