Search results

1. Scoodoink

Getting SumRndmDde's Super Tools and Character Creator EX Working

EDIT: sorry, turns out it was a silly mistake-the resources folder wasnt in a folder called SumRndmDde. Hi, i've been trying for a few days now to get this plugin working but with no luck. I've tried different versions of RPG Maker (1.3.1, 1.4.0. 1.5.1, 1.6.0) I've copy and pasted the exactly...
  2. Scoodoink

Downgrade Version?

Hi, I really want to use Sumrndmddes character creator plugin but i don't believe it's possible to get it to work with newer versions. ideally I would like to go down to 1.3.0. I don't have the steam version, so downgrading there isn't an option. Does anyone know if I can find a patch somewhere...
  3. Scoodoink

Actor Become Enemy WITH skills and items?

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong section but i didn't think there would be a way to do this without a plugin. So, does anyone know if there is a plugin out there that could be used to generate an enemy or modify an enemy to match the current properties of an actor, in conjunction with an enemy...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchaicStone565