Search results

1. com_sho

Japanese Style characters for MV Generator

Terms of Service: Since these are parts edited from original MV parts you will need a legal copy in order to use these. CREDITS: comsho &KADOKAWA  RPG Maker MV RTP. Free for non-commercial and commercial use.  DOWNLOAD http://ux.getuploader.com/RPGsozai_souko/download/13/movGene.zip...
  2. com_sho

The Traditional Japanese houses.

DOWNLOAD wahuu.zip for MV user. TERMS OF USE : This tileset free for use with free and commercial RPG Maker MV games. Credit:As you like. Sample
  3. com_sho

Splatter HORROR HOUSE [@ _@]

This house is notable as the site of a the cruel murder...... Own legal cop(ies) of RMMV Only to be used in RPGmaker games. free for use with both free and commercial RPG Maker games character Ghost
  4. com_sho

Tileset* Dangerous Neighborhood in MV

Usage: 100% Free for Personal and Commercial Use. Credits: Com_sho Sample
  5. com_sho

Japanese-style Sideview battlers

Terms of Use   If you use face set, you need to licence for RPG Maker MV or RPG tkool MV.  These are free for non-commercial or commercial games. Face set Sideview battlers You can modify, distribute, repost, and use the side view battlers images. Use this if you want !  

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucansan