Search results

1. Obipandawan

Extremely Frustrating Experience

So my team and I choose to use RPG MV then upgraded to MZ to build our game. Seemed like it had all the necessary tools needed for what we had imagined. so 6 months down the road we wanted to do a BETA test with a small group of testers to get opinions and when ever we patched the game with...
  2. Obipandawan

Browser deployment Error

Hello, I been running into this error when trying to play the game via my website, it was working fine until i updated some plugins i had and now i keep getting this error and not sure how to fix it.
  3. Obipandawan

Max Call Stack

I have been getting this error non stop, and i cannot figure out why every time i think i figured it out it keeps coming back, the weird thing is it only happens on certain maps but i cannot find anything off about the maps.
  4. Obipandawan

MZ Experience so far

I have mixed feelings about MZ So i have put about 250+ hours into MZ so far, and in all honestly in the beginning i was excited and optimistic about the new engine i liked the idea of using particles, i liked the cleaner more mobile friendly UI. But as i started using it more i am a little...
  5. Obipandawan

RMMZ Code plugin

Hello, The game I’m making will be hosted on my website for embedded HTML. I am adding a store in the site that will give the user a code when they buy stuff I need a plugin where they can enter the codes in and if the code matches one I programmed into the plugin it’ll adjust a variance which...
  6. Obipandawan

RMMZ Custom Weapon Animations

Hello Everyone, This exists for RMMV but i have not seen anything like it for RMMZ, i need a script that will allow me to pull custom made weapon animations into battle i have dozens of custom made animations i made to use with Yanfly MV plugin but there is nothing like it for MZ. Yanfly MV...
  7. Obipandawan

MZ Multiplayer

Hello, Wanted to know how hard it would be to set up a RPG MZ game for multiplayer? I was considering hosting my game it as a web browser game with multiplayer features. Was curious just how easy or hard this would be.
  8. Obipandawan

Using Spreadsheets

Hello All, In MZ is there a way to pull weapon data from a spreadsheet like if i wanted to random stats for a weapon or armor?
  9. Obipandawan

RMMZ Item Randomization

Greetings! I am looking for a Script that will allow me to randomize weapon stats when they are dropped from battler or found in RMMZ, Yanfly plugins did it for me on MV but it does not seem to be a feature in their MZ package.
  10. Obipandawan

RMMZ Particles

So i been playing around with RMMZ and the Effekseer software and when ever i create something and save the file, move both the textures and the EFKEFC file to the game folder and when i set up the animation and spell then try and use the effect in game when the spell is cast it just gives me an...
  11. Obipandawan

Weapon Art

Hello!, Here are a few swords / animations i have made for MV, i have a pretty huge library my plan is to make large bundles to sell of ITCH. But a lot of people on the forums have provided a lot of free assets that have made my dev process soooo much better so i wanted to give away some of my...
  12. Obipandawan

Elvish Tiles

Hello all! i am looking for someone to help me with some wall and floor textures, i need a tile set that has a "elvish" look to it. We have tried finding some materials online with no luck to it. We have a series of maps that take place in a elivsh woods, and i need some textures for the...
  13. Obipandawan

Question about windows

So i have not been able to figure out how to change this, but i don't want the bar behind the weapon / item information to be blue anymore and i seem to be missing where to change it. i attached a SS of what i am talking about and my current window layout.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whales