Search results

1. Cuprite

Increasing Window Padding in Battle (Specifically with SRD's GUI Core)?

I'm wondering if it's possible to increase the window padding of certain menus in battle with SRD's GUI Core. I know you can't do it with the Super Tools Engine, even if it did work with the GUI Core, but there's also nothing in the plugin parameters to change it. The reason I wanna increase it...
  2. Cuprite

Is there any way to have actors on the bottom of the battle screen rather than the side?

I've seen a script for VX Ace (Tho it made them pop up like in Mother 3), but I can't figure out how to do something similar with MV. I just want to have them near the bottom of the screen facing upwards towards the enemy when in battle but idk if it's possible or not. Apologies if this has been...
  3. Cuprite

SRD HUD Maker Bug?

So, I was trying to use SRD's HUD Maker, but for some reason, an error popped up telling me my project had to be in v1.3.0 or higher, but my version of RMMV is 1.5.2. Can somebody please explain what's going on here? Also, when SRD's Game Upgrade is activated, I get this error. *Update: I've...
  4. Cuprite

"Escape" Command Activating a Common Event?

Is it possible to have the in-battle "Escape" command activate a common event instead of the default escape event (Without editing RMMV itself)? Because I've changed the "Escape" skill in the skills list to activate a common event, but it still does the default escape, so I assume it has nothing...
  5. Cuprite

Yanfly Skill Learn System: Gradual JP Cost Increase

Is there a way to make an actor's learnable skills cost more JP the more skills they learn? I got the idea from Octopath Traveller and it's something I'm thinking about adding to my game, as it adds a bit of freedom to the game. Is there a way to do this without editing the plugin itself? EDIT...
  6. Cuprite

Cuprite's Resources

~Cuprite's Resources~ NOTE: If you use any of these, credit is appreciated, but not required. If you choose to do so, credit "Cuprite". Most of if not all of these resources are edits of MV resources, so you'll need to own RMMV to use them. Feel free to recolor these to suit your needs. You can...
  7. Cuprite

Yanfly Victory Aftermath Window Size (MV)

I looked in the plugin options for Yanfly's Victory Aftermath and Aftermath Level Up plugins, but there was no options to change the window sizes. I want to make them either half the screen size or 2/3 the screen size, but I'm afraid I may have to edit the plugin manually (And I know next to...
  8. Cuprite

Enemy MP Opinions

How do you feel about enemies having to rely on MP like the player? Would you rather have enemies that aren't restricted by MP, or enemies that have a limited amount of MP?
  9. Cuprite

Battle doesn't end after killing enemies

For whatever reason, the battle won't end after I kill all the enemies one by one, but it does when I use a skill that hits all enemies (Such as default Spark). I don't understand what's causing this. I changed this enemy's stats just before testing this fight (I also had just changed the...
  10. Cuprite

JRPG Shop Preferences

I'd like to know what you think of item shops in JRPGs. Are you more of a fan of the shops that open the shop menu when you go to the door (Like Octopath Traveller), the traditional shops where you physically walk into the shop and talk to the shopkeeper, or some other type of shop I may be...
  11. Cuprite

Changing Map Title Screens

Hey. So, I've seen plugins that allow maps to be used as a background for the title screen, but I'm having a hard time finding a way to have the map chosen change depending on the player's current location or a certain variable. I'm wondering if maybe I've glossed over one or if there's a way to...
  12. Cuprite

Yanfly Core Updates and Desktop Optimization Error

I'm getting this error when I try to play test my game. I've done as the instructions said in the help file, but that didn't help at all. I'm not sure what to do here. I want to use the plugin (Mainly for the Desktop Optimization), but I don't know how to fix this.
  13. Cuprite

.JSON Files Suddenly Blank

I launched RMMV and my project gave the error, "Unable to read Actors.json." It was working perfectly fine last night. I checked the .JSON files in the data folder with Notepad and they were all blank. I know I'm going to go back to a previous version (Which also includes updating the project to...
  14. Cuprite

1.5.0 Title Screen Bug

After I downloaded RMMV 1.5.0, my title screen became the size of the default resolution despite it being set to 1280x720 in both the Community Basic plugin and the YEP Core Engine plugin. Everything else in the game is at the correct resolution and the title screen goes back to normal when you...
  15. Cuprite

An issue with Yanfly's Attachable Augments (And Equip Customize by extension)

I tried to use this plugin and it just doesn't want to work for me. I have it in the right place on the plugin list and it and the Item Core are turned on, so I have no idea what's going on. Edit: There were two other images, but the site won't let me upload them because they're "Too big"...
  16. Cuprite

Disabling enemy rows in Yanfly's Row Formations plugin

Is this possible to do? Because the way I have it set up, the front row gets a boost to melee damage and the back row boosts ranged. I don't really want enemies to have those buffs, though.
  17. Cuprite

Disabling menu saving in dungeons?

Is there a way to disable saving from the menu in specific maps? I want to make it so you can only save from a save point in dungeons, but can save from the menu on the overworld and in towns/cities.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pemsalt