Search results

1. Valentine90

VXA-OS - Create your MMO with RPG Maker

Use the topic's English vocabulary.
  2. Valentine90

Version 2.1.1 available. LOG: -Tooltip added to the minimap; -Added animated projectiles; -Bug in HUD opacity when changing fixed map; -Bug when executing the Show Message and Show Picks event commands in the fixed common events.
  3. Valentine90

[RGD] DirectX implementation of RGSS3

There is an error that does not harm the project, but I am reporting this problem if no one has noticed: If you activate full screen and then change the resolution, the game closes.
  4. Valentine90

The executable hangs when I press F10.
  5. Valentine90

If possible, it would be interesting to be able to draw text and images directly in the scene update, without having to create a Sprite, the way that DirectX 9 normally works, for those who want better FPS performance. There would be 2 extra functions: one for text and one for images.
  6. Valentine90

1) A small "mistake" that I am reporting if someone has not yet spoken or noticed. The texts are not exactly in the center, they are always a little more to the left: The code I'm using to draw the text is: self.bitmap.draw_text(self.bitmap.rect, 'Inventário (I)', 1) 2) Is there a way to...
  7. Valentine90

You can create a menu that activates the full screen, as I did in my project: There are some unnecessary things in the original Game.exe, one of which is the shortcut Alt + Enter, F12, text compression etc. The RGD must be better than the original Game.exe and not repeat the same "errors" as...
  8. Valentine90

Really, sorry for the mistake. I solve this in my project by increasing the width of the texts.
  9. Valentine90

1) Do you have any plans to release the source code? 2) Is there a way to not pause the executable when I click the minimize button? Because, even with background_exec enabled, the executable pauses when minimized.
  10. Valentine90

Thanks for your work, he is amazing. I use your work since the first version in my VXA-OS project. background_exec is what I had suggested once so that the client would not pause when minimized, what would be very useful in online games?
  11. Valentine90

Version 2.0.4 available. LOG: -Damage limit received by the customer increased; -Cursor icon changes when hovering over event, enemy, drop and player; -Error selecting target fixed.
  12. Valentine90

There are several games being developed with VXA-OS, such as Urkon Online, Lotus Online, Darknessfall and Mystical Hunter.
  13. Valentine90

Version 2.0.3 available. LOG: -Input_Slider finished; -Chat error fixed; -Error when disconnecting the player fixed; -Fixed Flash Effect event command error.
  14. Valentine90

Version 2.0.2 available.
  15. Valentine90

@jackman and @IneptAttoney_08 You need to turn on the server
  16. Valentine90

I just released a 100% English version.
  17. Valentine90

Version 1.1.0 available. LOG: -Changes made in the Manual; -Vocab added on the server; -Added speed hack protection; -Limit of inventory, trade and bank added; -Event Command Call Added Common Event; -Error when equipping weapon or armor that increases HP and/or Max MP fixed; -Error when using...
  18. Valentine90

Sometimes FPS drops considerably when you use only 1 animation on the map, which ends up affecting real-time battle systems. Note: I am using 1024x608 resolution.
  19. Valentine90

I have tested the Mouse.scroll function, but it is not working completely. If I roll the middle mouse button up, it returns 120, but if I roll the middle button down, it does not return anything.
  20. Valentine90

The amount of players depends on the computer and the internet that the server is connected to...

The amount of players depends on the computer and the internet that the server is connected to. There is no maximum limit on players in the engine. The most up-to-date version of VXA-OS is available in Portuguese at: http://www.aldeiarpg.com/t13748-vxa-os-crie-seu-mmo-com-rpg-maker The English...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pemsalt