Search results

1. Yoraee

RMMV Black Crystals - A Hand Drawn RPG [DEMO AVAILABLE!]

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! I am finally done with all my Unite skills animations. This was the very last one. Such a relief! Now that unite skills are out of the way, I am 100% complete on all battle animations! I am now going back to the game cutscenes to refine dialogue and fill...
  2. Yoraee

No sound at all in editor/playtest?

Sorry for the late response. I reset my sound mixer and the issue was resolved. I believe this was caused by a recent Windows update. Its all good now. Thank you for your responses, guys!
  3. Yoraee

No sound at all in editor/playtest?

Hello! I'm really not sure what's the cause of this. Maybe someone can help me? I can't hear any audio from the MV editor anymore. No music or sound effects. I tried loading a fresh project and its the same issue. There is proper audio when the projects are deployed, but the editor is...
  4. Yoraee

Hello everyone! Just wanted to let you guys know that Black Crystals has a Steam page now which you can access from here! If you haven't played the demo yet, please consider downloading it from Steam and perhaps wishlisting the game! Also, to go with the Steam release, I made a trailer for the...
  5. Yoraee

Hello everyone! Today I thought of showing something other than battle animations (which are not done yet btw D: ) I showed Starsio’s performance costume in a bit of a scene a while ago. We get to control him in this costume for a short bit in the game. I really like this costume and would love...
  6. Yoraee

Thank you for bringing it to my attention @Emanzi ! I have added links to three download locations in the first post.
  7. Yoraee

Hello everyone! I haven't updated this thread in a while. I have been busy these couple few weeks with demo upgrades and with working on battle animations. Here's a few! Chant Unite animation: Chant animation closeup: Starsio spinning animations that will be used in Unites: I dearly...
  8. Yoraee

Hello everyone! Demo V5 has been uploaded onto RPGMaker.net! Download Link Changes in this update are: 1- Made interact and guard QTEs have more contrast. 2- Interact and Guard prompts now allow for a bit of reaction time before the QTE starts 3- Corrected a few spelling errors 4-...
  9. Yoraee

@ScientistWD Thank so much for the detailed review. I appreciate it immensely! To answer your questions: I'm really sorry if it sounds like a lot of things are still in progress. I learned a lot from seeing people play the game and have taken notes as to how to improve it. I really really...
  10. Yoraee

Changing the Game File Name

@Gamefall Team Ah! Yes, that worked! Thank you so much! I can't believed I missed seeing it in the System Tab!
  11. Yoraee

Hmmm... I changed the name in the package.json, but when I start up the game file, it shows the new name for a few seconds and then reverts to the old name when the title screen appears.... Its reading the old name from somewhere else it seems but I can't figure out where from!
  12. Yoraee

Hey everyone! Really sorry if this is a newbie question! I've been trying to figure this out for a while now. So after deploying the game, I click on the game file to play. At the top of the window there is a file name. I want to change that file name, but can't figure out how! I changed it...
  13. Yoraee

Thank you so much for your feedback @BlackRoseMii ! I really appreciate it. The battles do need some time to get used to. The full game has a tutorial battle, but it didn't make it to the demo for time constraints. Hopefully it will help players ease into the system more smoothly. I actually...
  14. Yoraee

Hello everyone! Gamescon is complete and was a blast, I will make a post about the experience soon. But in the mean time… … … . . The Black Crystals demo presented at Gamescon is now available! You can download the demo from the game’s RMN Page link below! https://rpgmaker.net/games/10227/...
  15. Yoraee

Oh! So sorry, that was a typo! I meant to say I will release the demo "after" the convention. I'm exhibiting the game from 24 to 26 October, and will upload the same demo online the day after.
  16. Yoraee

Thank you for your kind comments @cradth , @Akiyama , and @Lilly . I appreciate it. Sorry for the delayed responses! I will release the demo presented after the convention on the 27th October for everyone to try. I hope you will enjoy it!
  17. Yoraee

@Ihavenoskin This is so exciting!!!! See you there!!! :D
  18. Yoraee

Thank you, @ScientistWD ! I will definitely make a detailed post about the experience! I am hoping to complete a few Unite Attacks in time for the event too. Here's hoping (currently finishing the sound effects. . . they take way longer than expected!!) Also by the way, I started playing your...
  19. Yoraee

Hi everyone! I have been radio silent for a while, but fear not! I have some exciting announcements to make! Black Crystals will be available for public experience for the first time ever at the Middle East Games Con on 24 to 26 October 2019! This is both exciting and terrifying! Also… here’s...
  20. Yoraee

I posted a request on my devblog last week for people who are interested in having their OCs as NPCs in my bar map. I got quite a few great OCs. Here's the first batch. I still need to animate them and do their sprite sheets, but I'm happy with how they turned out.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceoxy-