Search results

1. Tigersong

The Standalone version of RPG MAKER MV for linux is canceled ?.

He did say he's thinking of using another engine.
  2. Tigersong

RMMV [IGMC 2017] Carpentry Story

You're welcome, Fizzly! This seems like a promising title. Just one thing- I'd like the option to not rearrange the furniture in my house (even if I want to know how you did that).
  3. Tigersong

Okay, how do I "recreate it on the grid"? I think I understand... though I'm not sure what the object in the middle is or where to get it.
  4. Tigersong

First of all- this is the first time "Grandpa's dream" didn't involve farming that I know of. Thanks for your originality! And second- I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I can't make a bed. It's probably a good idea to show players what they're missing so they don't throw down their controllers...
  5. Tigersong

Check for item in event

Looks like it'll work! I guess "item exists" officially became a condition in Ace- but a conditional branch is a different story. Thank'ee, Guvner!
  6. Tigersong

Check for item in event

Hey, I just resumed work in XP after some time. I want to make an event dependent on the player having a specific item, but it looks like I'd need to write a script. What might that script look like? Actually, what would be ideal is if adding an item automatically incremented a variable. Can...
  7. Tigersong

Hello Natalie

Yes, maybe we need a big character. I don't want to impose, but could you also make a sprite of Miles the otter? Then I'd have both main characters in the same style- and otters have very small ears. :P
  8. Tigersong

Hello Natalie

It's a start.
  9. Tigersong

Too many elements? Too many heroes?

Hi, Michael. I don't have much to say, but thank you for starting me thinking about elements. :) I did come up with one rather interesting application for fire: Suppose an enemy inflicts a "bleeding" state on one of Our Heroes. You could have one of the fire-casters use a low-powered spell (so...
  10. Tigersong

No levels, no gear grinding, turn-based chess like battles

I've been thinking while I read this topic. What came to mind were two games- "Banished" and "Spiral Knights". Banished is a strategy game where instead of having to research everything, you can build whatever you have the resources for. So you build a lumber mill, recruit a villager to man it...
  11. Tigersong

Taking a look at Relm's Sketch ability from FF6

What platform was FF6 for? Probably SNES, but just to be sure...
  12. Tigersong

Rootbound

Thanks. I'm looking forward to a) getting a Windows box and b) seeing the first RMV titles released on Linux. Or, more simply: "I want to play this game, but Wine doesn't know how."
  13. Tigersong

Putting RPG Maker on Linux makes sense because... you can play .ogg sound out of the box. o.O

Putting RPG Maker on Linux makes sense because... you can play .ogg sound out of the box. o.O
  14. Tigersong

ReStaff July 2016: Spring and Summer

The name "Teddy Bear Massacre" makes me think of Code Lyoko. Looking forward to hearing it.
  15. Tigersong

Rootbound

Why did the download link redirect me to a speed-test site?
  16. Tigersong

You can determine the dimensions of one tile from the dimensions of a tilesheet, right?

You can determine the dimensions of one tile from the dimensions of a tilesheet, right?
  17. Tigersong

Introductory Guide to Tiled

It looks like you don't need to create a new map now. There's a 'resize map' option under Map. Nice tutorial, though I think a few blank lines could be removed to make it that much shorter. :p
  18. Tigersong

Stand-alone Linux Editor

Does anyone know when the stand-alone version of MV will be updated for Mac and Linux? Will there be an announcement, an email, or what? You know what they say about tigers and curiosity...
  19. Tigersong

Long grass tiles

Thanks; you saved me some frustration. :) ...Actually, I think I will edit the tiles. What I'll do is create a new sheet with all the different variations on tall grass- dead, snow-covered, etc.
  20. Tigersong

Plattform support tested (Works on Linux!)

Just tried the "separate prefix" trick replacing "wine_steam" with "wine-steam". Result-

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceoxy-