Search results

1. Ronivan

[RMMV]Auto Frame Plugin

Not quite bad, you see Unity don't have problem with sprite size. It don't have an X sized for 'building blocks' lets say. In fact, these blocks don't even exist; you need to create space in which the game itself is going to play. All materials I have made based on RMMV block size (48 pixel²)...
  2. Ronivan

[RMMV]Auto Frame Plugin

When you develop a game with a team of people, the opinion of the whole decides the direction the project will take. That was not my decision, but a decision of the team. I tried to stay along with MV, but I'm just a Designer and Artist; my part is to develop sprites, animation and environment...
  3. Ronivan

[RMMV]Auto Frame Plugin

Thank you but our team passed on that. We are running away from Yanfly's engine because it too troublesome, specially in our project. We had a bit of a conversation yesterday and we decided to move on to Unity. We know its like an empty canvas compared to MV, but maybe that's exactly what we...
  4. Ronivan

[RMMV]Auto Frame Plugin

Unfortunately not. The plugin don't even work, it gives off a message with "Cannot Read Property 'toLowerCase' of Undefined. But even if it worked, it would be of no avail. Battle System pose animations are not handled in a way I could add tags to them, different from the main character in the...
  5. Ronivan

[RMMV]Auto Frame Plugin

So hello everyone! I want to ask something a bit difficult perhaps, but also incredible useful if it would be done. I would like to ask if someone could create a plugin that allows the engine to recognize the number of frames an animation have without changing it its name. Let's say my Hero01...
  6. Ronivan

My Work Sample

Alright so I updated the post, you can get the flooring by the last spoiler up there or you can get them here: These are all the flooring I have done so far.
  7. Ronivan

My Work Sample

As soon as I make a better texture for them; I'll release then with the building set of the last sample picture I posted up there. The battlements will be really troublesome to finish, they are very complex to build but also have a very high level of customization. I wish I could do the...
  8. Ronivan

My Work Sample

Thanks for the replies! I'll finish the battlements and the flooring and close this set. I'm moving to Unity and my focus will be platform style tiles after this. It was fun making tilesets for RPG Maker MV, I hope to do that in the future again.
  9. Ronivan

My Work Sample

Did the changes! Thanks for the suggestion, should have done this from the start.
  10. Ronivan

Birch Trees!

So hello everyone again! This time I would like to share my birch trees. Four kinds, each with 3 variation: Leaf, Leafless and Snow. I'll create at least more 4 soon. Free to use for any kind of project.
  11. Ronivan

My Work Sample

My bad, should have made as a feedback, but I've shared tiles in the comments. Sorry for the mess.
  12. Ronivan

My Work Sample

Also you can check out my blog: https://runeprojects.blogspot.com/2018/06/building-set-1.html I'll publish things there and here too when I have made more parts. I'm doing the battlements now. Sorry because I've posted no flooring, because I'm changing the texture for them. Sorry for the way I...
  13. Ronivan

My Work Sample

Yes they are Romanesque style! Although I mixed some gothic in later works, tempting as it is I'm trying to avoid gothic for this set. Although the buildings for the first picture don't exist anymore, I did some different building for that. Thanks!
  14. Ronivan

My Work Sample

So hello everyone! After some time working on my own tilesets I decided to publish some sample of my work to see if it is of everyone approval and interest. I've been working on this set for a while, still incomplete though. They are all for RPG Maker MV, since I'm using 48 pixel². I'm...
  15. Ronivan

Indigo Action Battle System

Very nice work, very promising. I think you got the right way of it, but I should perhaps ask you to pay special attention to the animations, don't tie yourself with the standard poor 3 frames animations we see everywhere, allow user to use any kind of animations. I myself make lots of sprites...
  16. Ronivan

Moghunter Time System Disabling Functions

Hello everyone. I've recommend to my team Moghunter Time System, which is an excellent and very easy to handle time system plugin, but we have a problem, how do we disable some of the plugin functions, like our team only want the Time itself (hours and minutes) to be present, we don't want...
  17. Ronivan

Orange Day and Night

I'm so frustrated with this. How I'm suppose to turn off the tint inside? I run on every post here, cause the plugin don't have useful help by itself regarding this, and still I'm not able to make it work. I'm lost here with 5 different orange plugins that has no explanation on how they suppose...
  18. Ronivan

Gameus' Quest System

I have met a problem and I don't know what went wrong, as soon as I enter the quest log in the menu, it gives toLowerCase error. Bellow is the log: Strange enough if I add no quest I can enter the quest log menu, but as soon as I add any, it gives this error. I'm stuck now trying to figure...
  19. Ronivan

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

That's most interesting, in fact A LOT interesting. Guess it's time to make investments too, I'll show his ******* to my friends who are fiercely interested in doing works works with chrono trigger battle system, so we may support it too. Thanks.
  20. Ronivan

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Lecode, if I may have the liberty to ask, have you ever though about the create a Chrono Trigger Battle System?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pemsalt