Search results

1. MrDestroyer

Marvel: Characters Sets & SV Battlers (Avengers, Spider-Man, X-Men, & More) [UPDATED 9/19/2020]

Can you include professor x, Kitty Pryde, X-23, Sunspot, and Angel?
  2. MrDestroyer

Giant Ant battle sprite

@slimmmeiske2 Ok
  3. MrDestroyer

Giant Ant battle sprite

Someone can create or find a battle sprite of the Avery's Giant Ant for RPG Maker MV? (I'm asking for the basic battle sprite, not the SV) Avery's sprites: <snip> Thread with the sprites: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/avys-mv-stuff.53317/
  4. MrDestroyer

Marvel's Netflix Daredevil / Defenders & Ghost Rider - Character Sprites & SV Battlers

Are you going to make the Guardians of the Galaxy?
  5. MrDestroyer

Actor3_2 with People3_7 armor

@M.I.A. Yes
  6. MrDestroyer

Avy's MV Stuff

@Krystek_My I already researched on internet, but I didn't find anything
  7. MrDestroyer

Actor3_2 with People3_7 armor

Walking character Face Terms of Use & Credit Credit: Destroyer (me), Kadokawa Non-Commercial and Commercial free to use Repost: no Edits: allowed Maker Required: RPG Maker MV Actor3_2 and People3_7, edited on Photoshop CS2
  8. MrDestroyer

Avy's MV Stuff

Avery, can you do a battle sprite of the giant ant?
  9. MrDestroyer

Avy's MV Stuff

Can you make a SV battler of Succubus?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pemsalt