Search results

1. Stridah

TRADE Eternal Conflict Recruiting Lead Eventer

Hex....hey, the game had many hours of work put into it, so there where many custom scripts created for it, so someone would need to atleast be able to understand them at a basic level in order to utilize them. Basically the story goes i was working with a team on time constraints (programmer...
  2. Stridah

Jay, It would be a time commitment, the game is currently in a spot where all core art assets are created and implemented in the game, most of the story has been added as events (probably needs some cleaning up) and the combat system as been implemented and tested (much custom scripting by my...
  3. Stridah

I am still looking for a reliable person who would be willing to commit to finishing this project, the art assets for the game are completed i just require someone who is highly skilled and experienced in the RPG maker engine to handle completing the programming side of things.
  4. Stridah

Eternal Conflict

I am still looking for someone who is highly skilled with the RPG Maker engine who can make this game a reality...The art assets needed for the core game are all completed and custom made.
  5. Stridah

Eternal Conflict

Hey i am going to contact you today..thank you for replying!
  6. Stridah

How to come back from a failed project?

Unfortunately it was probably a few months away from being able to start having a few people play test it an early alpha build, currently only the story mode works, as the combat system was completed but the encounters not yet added.
  7. Stridah

RMMV Path Of A Samurai - *NEW updates!*

love the art direction!
  8. Stridah

wow shaz! That is a super kind offer bro! I will be constructing a PM for you in the morning with all pertinent information, it was all done by one programmer and we made some pretty big changes to the combat system, which works very well in our tests, along with quest system, animated portraits...
  9. Stridah

This is all great and encouraging...My thought with scrapping the code was that i am not capable of that level of work in the RPG Maker engine i was able to attract some pretty talented people to work with because art skills are in high demand & the complexity of the calls are well past what i...
  10. Stridah

I'm not sure if you are taking a shot at me here or not...And i think you are thinking of me in the wrong light, i definitely have some decisions to make in the coming weeks but i do think it would be a shame to let my custom tileset rot in internet obscurity if i decide to call it quits...
  11. Stridah

Thanks for commenting back guys! Sorry to hear you had it happen twice Jake...The words of encouragement are definitely helpful & i am sure that you are right about setting the bar very high, i am very detail oriented and have very high expectations of myself so it never motivated to make a...
  12. Stridah

I am once again bumping this looking to see if someone would be interesting in salvaging our code, or re starting this project with me as every game necessary map has been completed with custom graphics and parallax style. There are tons of custom assets and a tileset i could offer as trade for...
  13. Stridah

Eternal Conflict

++Eternal Conflict Develoment Blog #4++ It has been a long time since i have posted here, unfortunately our lead programmers left us to become a doctor (i can not even get mad at him for that, much love & respect). Unfortunately i was unable to finish the coding aspects of the game it seems i...
  14. Stridah

Painted style or pixel style?

both styles are great it depends on how much time you want to put into your pixel work, simple pixel is much faster then hand painted.
  15. Stridah

Hi guys, It has been a while since i have been involved in the RPG Maker community & lately i have been spending a lot of time thinking about my game & all of the time and resources i have put into trying to make my dream game a reality. I have been working on one specific game for a few...
  16. Stridah

I am re-opening this thread as we lost our main programmer to the medical profession! I am currently looking for someone to help see the project to completion.
  17. Stridah

PAID (DO NOT USE! Read the Rules to know where you can!) Realm of Dragons Needs Team

Good luck with the project! That would not be something i would be interested in at this point in time.
  18. Stridah

PAID (DO NOT USE! Read the Rules to know where you can!) Realm of Dragons Needs Team

Really depends on level of detail, but hand painted style like what i linked would be several hundred for a "interior building set" a more bare bones pixel art style is much faster so less. I would work on an hourly so could provide estimate when given specific details.
  19. Stridah

What would the upfront budget be for a tile set? Attaching an image of my pixel work.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceoxy-