Search results

1. game_stailer94

Programm Icon (for a RMMV Tool)

Hey, I´m looking for someone willing to make me an Icon for my Quest Editor: because my tool is also for mac I need at least a 512x512 icon, in any fomat (i can convert to icns and ico for myself) Feel free to display what you think will fit the most, but it should somehow display...
  2. game_stailer94

Game_Stailer94´s Quest System

So because Gameus made a Quest System with potential, I recreated the Editor and Fixed the JS Plugin. Version: 1.3.3 Windows Smartscreen may Warn you. Mac Gatekepper will tell you that the app is from an Untrusted Developer, sadly 100% Compatible with Gameus JS Plugin...
  3. game_stailer94

[Tool] RPG Maker MV Translation Tool

Hello all, One Short Story why I created this tool: I started Developing my Game in German, then i realised that it would be better if i had it in English, the Problem was that i allready had about 100+ events with enormous amounts of Text. After Some online Search for a Translation...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notKanra